• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I see JWH got dumped from the Kiwi's. Obviously Kearney thinks he's a grub too.

Was he dropped or simply didnt put his hand up?

I thought Sam Moa was nearly the best forward on the field last night - did alot of good things...he is younger than I thought he might be - only 27

Was he dropped or simply didnt put his hand up?

I thought Sam Moa was nearly the best forward on the field last night - did alot of good things...he is younger than I thought he might be - only 27

he played well, the other who outplayed pretty much everyone was Bromich, I reckon he should have been MoM even in a losing side..

Speaking of MoM how the fuck did thurston get it?

he played well, the other who outplayed pretty much everyone was Bromich, I reckon he should have been MoM even in a losing side..

Speaking of MoM how the fuck did thurston get it?

Coz the channel 9 rubby league people love his stupid laugh

Fuck knows, finished about an hour ago. It turns out when you stop drinking your memory doesn't improve.

39-30 to the Tahs - the kiwi teams, even though they had acouple of teams fall over seem to of started ticking along more now - which isnt sort of surprising as alot seem to peak at the right time - chiefs, Crusaders, Blues all looked very very good.

Reds got hammered 44-14 but the Blues - If Cooper gets selected for Aus I'd shit myself.....

I'm enjoying the Foley - Beale 10 & 12 combination. They could do a lot worse than going the same way for the Wallabies.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I'm enjoying the Foley - Beale 10 & 12 combination. They could do a lot worse than going the same way for the Wallabies.

As long as they leave Phipps out, way too slow, even at SuperXV level, but did have a good game the other night (1st for everything i guess lol)

Agreed. I'd have Nic White in the 9.

Yea Nic White is a good little player - really classic annoying half-back + he can kick long range goals aswell which is always a plus - def have him in the starting XV.

I just hope they leave players in the pos they have been playing in...and not mess around with them like they have done.