• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Congrats to the Roosters. Too many dud decisions went against Manly.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

This week I believe.

I wonder if the kiwi's will name Benji since he has defected to Union or SBW who still has not made a decision (well not publicly anyway)

Looks like it has been named. I saw it on fox sports but haven't got it to share yet.

The kiwis will be better off without benji....foran is better anyway.

Kangaroos squad: Cameron Smith (C) (Storm), Paul Gallen (VC) (Sharks), Greg Bird (Titans), Darius Boyd (Knights), Daly Cherry-Evans (Sea Eagles), Boyd Cordner* (Roosters), Cooper Cronk (Storm), Robbie Farah (Tigers), Andrew Fifita* (Sharks), Jarryd Hayne (Eels), Greg Inglis (Rabbitohs), Michael Jennings (Roosters), Luke Lewis (Sharks), Brett Morris (Dragons), Josh Morris (Bulldogs), Nate Myles (Titans), Josh Papalii* (Raiders), Corey Parker (Broncos), Matthew Scott (Cowboys), Billy Slater (Storm), James Tamou (Cowboys), Brent Tate (Cowboys), Sam Thaiday (Broncos), Johnathan Thurston (Cowboys)

Hoe does Hayne make the team. He was well below his best all year then didn't play for many weeks and only played the last round and went ok.

Got me fucked.

Congrats to the Roosters. Too many dud decisions went against Manly.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

Pretty average officiating against both teams I thought.

The penalty try. Wtf.
Jennings playing at that dead ball. Lol.
That roosters forward pass. Lol.
That JWH strip...lol.
Two forward passes from manly im the first half...

Thats too many fuck ups for one game...embarrassing really.

Best team won though.

Tim.

Pretty average officiating against both teams I thought.

The penalty try. Wtf.
Jennings playing at that dead ball. Lol.
That roosters forward pass. Lol.
That JWH strip...lol.
Two forward passes from manly im the first half...

Thats too many fuck ups for one game...embarrassing really.

Best team won though.

Tim.
What about the knock on early on, the headbut by JWH and Molony pulling Wolfman's hair all against manly.
also Lyon being taken out.

Agree the penalty try was ordinary. A penalty should have sufficed.

What about the knock on early on, the headbut by JWH and Molony pulling Wolfman's hair all against manly.
also Lyon being taken out.

Agree the penalty try was ordinary. A penalty should have sufficed.

Those too. There was plenty.

The hair pull was just a bit of biff. The headbutt was funny. Penalty for that one for sure.

Tim.

I thought it was a great game - both teams played fantastic - and I thought the game was controlled well by the refs.

yes, great game. Thought roosters were much stronger in latter part of each half. SBW lifted in 2nd half as well, even though can't stand him.

I am going to go to a NRL grand final in next years, to add to the many great sporting events I have attended.

Question is now will Sonny Bill stay with the NRL or move back to Union - considering he has not put himself up for the World Cup I sort of get the feeling that he will be going back to the Cheifs to cerment his position in the All Blacks next year and then of course the Rugby Union World Cup in 2015 and then maybe the Olympics in 2016.

So have the Roosters kept money aside for SBW in case he does re-sign? What if he decides to go to Union again? That means the Roosters would have money left over in the Salary cap they could've spent on another player. I think it is very selfish of SBW to leave his decision so late. It's all about him and not the Clubs, be it the Roosters or the Cheif's.

I feel sorry for the bloke that's going to get the boot for him.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Yea I know mate!

So have the Roosters kept money aside for SBW in case he does re-sign? What if he decides to go to Union again? That means the Roosters would have money left over in the Salary cap they could've spent on another player. I think it is very selfish of SBW to leave his decision so late. It's all about him and not the Clubs, be it the Roosters or the Cheif's.

I think he has said he will give an answer within 2 weeks about what he is doing...I think alot of it is a media exercise aswell - he probs knows what he is doing but his media team prob like to build off "What is SBW doing"