• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yep there is no ITM OR Currie cup here the standard of rugby in the ITM cup is fantastic.. I don't think its so much the backs being the issue than the forwards. Props are no good, they were crap 5 years ago yet they still persist with the same guys...

If the forwards were actually going forward I think the backs would look pretty slick

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Very true mate - the forwards are piss weak, the South African forwards totally dominated them in every part of the game - physically aswell the Wallabies are just not upto what the other nations are - their strength and conditioning is sub-par - i.e No.7 for South Africa - 6'4, 120kgs - No.7 for Australia - 5'11, 97kgs - I dont care how much skill you have it goes out the window when physically theres that much of a difference - that is just an example but that was across the board for all players. The players (forwards clearly) are simply not strong/powerful enough.

The ITM Cup and Currie Cup are fantastic - most teams in these comps could challenge most Australian Super Rugby teams - to be honest you get the feeling that New Zealand would nearly like to do away with Super Rugby and stick with the ITM cup - it means more to them.

I would like to see the best club side in Australia take on the best ITM cup side from New Zealand.

Springboks V All Blacks is where the real rugby will start - watch out for this game.

Very true mate - the forwards are piss weak, the South African forwards totally dominated them in every part of the game - physically aswell the Wallabies are just not upto what the other nations are - their strength and conditioning is sub-par - i.e No.7 for South Africa - 6'4, 120kgs - No.7 for Australia - 5'11, 97kgs - I dont care how much skill you have it goes out the window when physically theres that much of a difference - that is just an example but that was across the board for all players. The players (forwards clearly) are simply not strong/powerful enough.

The ITM Cup and Currie Cup are fantastic - most teams in these comps could challenge most Australian Super Rugby teams - to be honest you get the feeling that New Zealand would nearly like to do away with Super Rugby and stick with the ITM cup - it means more to them.

I would like to see the best club side in Australia take on the best ITM cup side from New Zealand.

Springboks V All Blacks is where the real rugby will start - watch out for this game.

Agree with you on all counts there..

That game should be a good one provided both teams play positive..

I can see the argies beating the wallabies too..

Wonder if getting an Aussie team into the ITM cup would be a possibility??

Agree with you on all counts there..

That game should be a good one provided both teams play positive..

I can see the argies beating the wallabies too..

Wonder if getting an Aussie team into the ITM cup would be a possibility??

haha, ITM were blowing up when two Aussies flew over there to play once the superXV was done! The kiwi rugby media saying they were taking spots of up and coming NZDers and helping to lift australias game! No chance of a full team. Its way too traditional. Like when the ACB tried to get a kiwi side in the Sheffield Shield! lol
I think we can bounce back vs the Argies. If not, McKenzie might not last the year....

Ricky Stuart quits Eels.
That's low.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

Agree!
He bans them going on a mad monday then leaves. What a prick.
Only a week ago he was telling everyone he hadn't even spoken to the Raiders.

Old_Canberra_Raiders_logo.jpg

Ricky-Stuart-NRL-5901504.jpg

335233-ricky-stuart.jpg

He sacked 12 players because wanted his own roster for the next 2 years then quits.

I hope he gets another spoon with Canberra.

Ricky Stuart has always been a guy to do things on his term - he says the move to Canberra is for his family and his daughter with special needs and that would make sense due to us having some great programs in place here in Canberra.

I know it seems as if it was abit of a low act/dog act but I think if a better position came up most of us in "normal" life would drop things and take the position thats going to better suit you, your family and your lifestyle - I cant see him being paid more - but you never know Raiders could of put a equal package on the table so it was simply a straight switch.

I think having Ricky Stuart back in Canberra will help the Raiders and Rugby League here - the Raiders need sorting out or within 5,6,7 years we could see them dieing in the ass....lets just put it this way I think there was more people at our local Union Club Grand Final that the Raiders got for their last home game...

Ricky Stuart has always been a guy to do things on his term - he says the move to Canberra is for his family and his daughter with special needs and that would make sense due to us having some great programs in place here in Canberra.

I know it seems as if it was abit of a low act/dog act but I think if a better position came up most of us in "normal" life would drop things and take the position thats going to better suit you, your family and your lifestyle - I cant see him being paid more - but you never know Raiders could of put a equal package on the table so it was simply a straight switch.

I think having Ricky Stuart back in Canberra will help the Raiders and Rugby League here - the Raiders need sorting out or within 5,6,7 years we could see them dieing in the ass....lets just put it this way I think there was more people at our local Union Club Grand Final that the Raiders got for their last home game...

Fair point but most of us IRL are not in the news every second day, not on 800k per year and only a few days ago said he never spoke to Canberra.
Anyhow Parra wasn't working out so he left.

Any you guys bet?

I won some money last week by betting in the nz vs arg game - team to score first loses @4.00. Arg scored first. And money on blue bulls to beat the cheetahs. Won.

All blacks didnt cover the line because it started to pour. Lost.

Gonna do a few bets this week.
Arg first scoring try @7.50
Springboks to win both halves @7.50
Springboks to cover the line +8@1.91
Willie le roux to score @2.50

Bulls and griquas to win in currie cup multi @5.08

I should have put something on wallabies 1-12 though

Any you guys bet?

I won some money last week by betting in the nz vs arg game - team to score first loses @4.00. Arg scored first. And money on blue bulls to beat the cheetahs. Won.

All blacks didnt cover the line because it started to pour. Lost.

Gonna do a few bets this week.
Arg first scoring try @7.50
Springboks to win both halves @7.50
Springboks to cover the line +8@1.91
Willie le roux to score @2.50

Bulls and griquas to win in currie cup multi @5.08

I should have put something on wallabies 1-12 though

Ha love it!
I'm in a betting syndicate with my mates and we only bet on rugby. It's great.
The first score type is always good. Also the overs & unders total points is fun. The TAB are usually very close with that one.
Best we got this year was Force by 2 over Crusaders.

Fair point but most of us IRL are not in the news every second day, not on 800k per year and only a few days ago said he never spoke to Canberra.
Anyhow Parra wasn't working out so he left.

I heard a interview with the director of the board at the Raiders that David Furner simply suggested to the board that they ask Ricky if he was interested - this was the same day or the day before he accepted - Rickys manager was called > he called Ricky and he said yes straight away.

Of course there must of been some internal rumours/conversions being had within people in the NRL that showed Ricky wasnt happy at Para - but I dont think the Raiders went out and head hunted him for weeks.

From the sounds of things Para did not like Ricky.