• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My Team: (some never played GF but hey)

1. Darren Lockyer
2. Lote Tuquri
3. Justin Hodges
4. Steve Renouf
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Wally Lewis (captain)
7. Allan Langer
8. Shane Webcke
9. Kerrod Walters
10. Glenn Lazarus
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Brad Thorn
13. Gorden Tallis
Coach: Wayne Bennett

1. Brett Mullins
2. Kenny Nagas
3. Mal Meninga
4. Ruben Wiki
5. Noa Nadruku
6. Laurie Daley
7. Ricky Stuart
8. Quentin Pongia
9. Steve Walters
10. Paul Osborne
11. Jason Croker
12. David Furner
13. Bradley Clyde

94 Grand Final side I could flash up a couple of spots with Lazarus, Todd and Chicka but I don't think I'd have to.

Fuck 94 is a long time ago.

1. Brett Mullins
2. Kenny Nagas
3. Mal Meninga
4. Ruben Wiki
5. Noa Nadruku
6. Laurie Daley
7. Ricky Stuart
8. Quentin Pongia
9. Steve Walters
10. Paul Osborne
11. Jason Croker
12. David Furner
13. Bradley Clyde

94 Grand Final side I could flash up a couple of spots with Lazarus, Todd and Chicka but I don't think I'd have to.

Fuck 94 is a long time ago.
back when Wiki was a Centre. Lota good players to pick from for 25 years greatest team.

@Shrek; this your team kunce? I found the footy forum, gunna post tonite if possible. Private poll, 1 week duration?

1. Billy Slater
2. Israel Folau
3. Greg Inglis
4. Will Chambers (sorry they won't recognize "kunce who went to union")
5. Matt Geyer
6. Brett Kimmorley
7. Cooper Kronk
8. Stephen Kearney
9. Cameron Smith
10. Robbie Kearns
11. Rodney Howe
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Michael Croker

versus my team

1. Darren Lockyer
2. Lote Tuquri
3. Justin Hodges
4. Steve Renouf
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Wally Lewis
7. Allan Langer
8. Shane Webcke
9. Kerrod Walters
10. Glenn Lazarus
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Brad Thorn
13. Gorden Tallis

Last edited:
I want Croker instead of Tawera, although Tawera was a fine player in his own right.
Other than that looks good, and yes it was Chambers. lol

thanks

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION];

There was a guy named Scott Hill, he used to play for Melbourne....lock forward or five eighth.

I think you would find he should be in that team.

@Shrek; @L.P.S.;

There was a guy named Scott Hill, he used to play for Melbourne....lock forward or five eighth.

who do you leave out, Cronk, Kimmorley or Nikau (my pick) or Crocker (Shrek's pick). Hill very good with the ball, probably better than Croker in my opinion.

With such an awesome hooker, your lock does not need the ball playing ability. That being the case, I would pick which ever lock defends better between Crocker and Nikau.

I would put Hill at five eighth and then you have your personal pick for a halfback, Kimmorley or Cronk (Kimmorley was good but , like Scott Hill defends better than Kimmorley and for that reason I would run with him).

Sorry swap Crocker and Lazarus around.

I guess Cronk could play 5/8. I left out Finch and Scott Hill for 5/8.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION];

Did you not read my good man. I mentioned Scotty Hill. the lack of rep footy went against him

you know @Shrek; your probably better off putting Stephen Kearney in the Second Row and bringing Howe up front.

Gorden Tallis v Michael Croker at lock. Someones gunna die.

That is just my opinion...all those teams are bloody good...the broncs, the raiders and the storm.

All have been great feeder teams for the QLD side over the years - very strong QLD culture at Storm/Raiders.

Looking at those sides they are insanely strong - I have always believed that QLD is the no.1 breeding ground for Union and League players - I have toured up in QLD and its the toughest rugby I have ever played.

QLD by 8 on Wednesday ;)

Benji Marshall has secured a release and will switch to Union. Aukland Blues are the favourites to snare his services.

He turned down 2.1 Mil to leave the NRL.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; first post on forum: "I think it's fair to say that every person on this site will agree with me when I say that those Broncs would man-shame those Stormboys into retirement."

;):D