• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
ha, yep, lock up your daughters, garages and hide your dogs, souths rubby league is coming to town lol
You know once they arrive they'll probably never leave. You're probably living on a sacred site you know, have to buy your own home back off em! :rolleyes:

You know once they arrive they'll probably never leave. You're probably living on a sacred site you know, have to buy your own home back off em! :rolleyes:

They'll never leave! Dont ever say that man! haha
hahah

Mick Croker and John Sutton live pretty close & seeing them around is ok, they seem pretty cool. Same with Reni Maitua, he'll probably be back at souths soon enough.

Why cant maroubra just have a lingerie football team instead of souths rubby league players lol

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; RUGBY league has their man - Sonny Bill Williams will stay in the NRL for another year.
The Daily Telegraph can today exclusively reveal Williams will spurn the All Blacks for 2014 and sign a new one-year contract with the Sydney Roosters.
It is understood the deal would be worth about $1 million.
Influential Roosters chairman Nick Politis has personally involved himself in coercing Williams into staying.
No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; RUGBY league has their man - Sonny Bill Williams will stay in the NRL for another year.
The Daily Telegraph can today exclusively reveal Williams will spurn the All Blacks for 2014 and sign a new one-year contract with the Sydney Roosters.
It is understood the deal would be worth about $1 million.
Influential Roosters chairman Nick Politis has personally involved himself in coercing Williams into staying.
No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

I'm surprised he's staying actually. Thought he'd go back to union for sure. He's playing well

He will go back to union in 2015 for the world cup.

Even talks of benji marshall going to union to play the 7s in the olympics

Turns out SBW hasn't signed with anyone. Papers talking $hit again

I reckon Union again next year - NZRU would be really pushing a contract they are in real need of a centre - Nonu is starting to go off the rails with rumous he wants out of the Highlanders but no1 wants him.

Turns out SBW hasn't signed with anyone. Papers talking $hit again

Good.
He will play for chiefs next year. I guarantee it

BOD has been dropped by lions coach for final test. Him and davies werent gelling but i would have kept bod and dropped davies.
I can see why the coach did that though. Safer option seeing as roberts and davies both play for wales. Yet wales lose to australia lol.

Good.
He will play for chiefs next year. I guarantee it

BOD has been dropped by lions coach for final test. Him and davies werent gelling but i would have kept bod and dropped davies.
I can see why the coach did that though. Safer option seeing as roberts and davies both play for wales. Yet wales lose to australia lol.

I think its probably the better option.. dropping obdriscoll, the media over there isn't happy there are 10 Welsh players in the side

I don't want to be the jinx.....but....

Anybody else starting to get a sneaking suspicion they we will beat the lions this Saturday?

I think George Smith will be the X Factor for the Wallabies this weekend.

Hard game to pick - as I said Smith will bring another level to the no.7 spot - the rest will be much the same - as for the Lions I have no idea - they need to start at 100 miles anhour though - losing Warburton is huge.

Pretty sure we'll (Aus) win, the inclusion of Smith and the absence of Warburton will be huge.

The only limiting factor is our dysfunctional backline. If they get it sorted it'll be 13+, but I'm tipping 1-12.

I don't think we have a dysfunctional backline.....

Just the world's most shit number 10!!!

Also, with a northern hemisphere referee George Smith may prove extremely handy...recent games prior to his Super Rugby return and all.

Manu Tuilagi will be good to watch - I would of had this guy in all the tests - total beast - 22yrs old/ 6ft 1 (185cm)/ 112kg - the Tuilagi family are insane...