• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Gotta have an Aussie as the coach.

It's hard for a kiwi coach to fire his aussie team up to play the all blacks when he is talking about jandals, chully buns, judder bars and no one knows what the fuck he is going on about.

Gotta have an Aussie as the coach.

It's hard for a kiwi coach to fire his aussie team up to play the all blacks when he is talking about jandals, chully buns, judder bars and no one knows what the fuck he is going on about.

Dean's is a tool though... At least White has been coaching here a couple of years in a super rugby side not walkong straight into the top job

White is prob the best coach in the world at the moment - what he has done for the Brumbies - taking a team of pretty much no-names to a team I feel could have 14-15 Wallabies from the side is fantastic - Deans is a terrible coach for Australia and has taken Australian rugby backwards since he took over the reins - As a All Black supporter I am not worried about Deans at all but if White was in control I would be worried.

Barnes at fullback!?! He shouldn't be anywhere near a Wallabies jersey!!
Thought folau at fullback and wingers to be Cummins & Ioane.
I still think we can knock them off. Genia is crucial to our success.

Barnes at fullback!?! He shouldn't be anywhere near a Wallabies jersey!!
Thought folau at fullback and wingers to be Cummins & Ioane.
I still think we can knock them off. Genia is crucial to our success.

Hasnt it been clear that Deans will simply select players wherever they fit - even if its a totally different position to what they have played all year at Super Rugby level - why do you think the Wallabies cant build and be consistent - and this has been going on for 3 years now...changes need to be made because the Wallabies and Australian Rugby is slipping.

first test... who wants to call it?

Brissy is going to be insane tonight...

Hard to say mate -Lions will be fired up/1st test/lost V Brumbies on Tuesday - they will be ready to fuck people up - Wallabies 1st test together this year so they will looking shakey in parts - and also I dont think they can match the aggression the Lions will bring.

Lions 28 - Wallabies 22

Very interested to see how JOC goes - I think the Lions will try and play a tight 5 game with tactical kicking and also crash balls towards JOC I wouldnt be surprised that in defence Lealiifano doesnt play a more roaming role to try and cover JOC abit.

I think if JOC cant control the team around and if his defence lets him down id like to see Matt Toomua from the Brumbies step in - currently the form 10 in Australia and really Aus only "true" 10 at the moment - with JOC, Beale etc chopping and changing positions so much....then you have Cooper - dont get me started on that block though lol....

Very interested to see how JOC goes - I think the Lions will try and play a tight 5 game with tactical kicking and also crash balls towards JOC I wouldnt be surprised that in defence Lealiifano doesnt play a more roaming role to try and cover JOC abit.

I think if JOC cant control the team around and if his defence lets him down id like to see Matt Toomua from the Brumbies step in - currently the form 10 in Australia and really Aus only "true" 10 at the moment - with JOC, Beale etc chopping and changing positions so much....then you have Cooper - dont get me started on that block though lol....

Cooper is a waste of space show he can only defend at fullback.. think o Connor will go well he is the sorta player that excels where ever he plays

Cooper is a waste of space show he can only defend at fullback.. think o Connor will go well he is the sorta player that excels where ever he plays

Yep...really NOT a fan of Cooper at all - I would say the most over-rated Rugby Union player Aus has ever had...

I am a fan of JOC and think he will be solid but you know the big question comes up - when will the Wallabies 1. Select a 10 and stick to it and 2. when will they find a true no.10 - if JOC can stay in that position then I think he will do well..to much chopping and changing in the Wallabies squad.

Also this weekend -

All Blacks V France - All Blacks by 20 Im thinking

Boks V Samoa - this will be a close game and if the Boks dont turn up I have Samoa by 3

It will be interesting to see what happens if Mckenzie becomes coach at the end of the year - will he slot Cooper straight back into the 10 spot?

Yep...really NOT a fan of Cooper at all - I would say the most over-rated Rugby Union player Aus has ever had...

I am a fan of JOC and think he will be solid but you know the big question comes up - when will the Wallabies 1. Select a 10 and stick to it and 2. when will they find a true no.10 - if JOC can stay in that position then I think he will do well..to much chopping and changing in the Wallabies squad.

Also this weekend -

All Blacks V France - All Blacks by 20 Im thinking

Boks V Samoa - this will be a close game and if the Boks dont turn up I have Samoa by 3

AB's by 30 easy.. Boks will do the Samoans pretty easy I think..

I think if JOC does well in this series he will be stuck with, depending on the choice of the next coach too of course. but if he plays all 3 tests in this series and through the 4 nations then I think he should be a shoe in for next year too.. he certainly has the potential..

It will be interesting to see what happens if Mckenzie becomes coach at the end of the year - will he slot Cooper straight back into the 10 spot?

He probably will.. I think McKenzie has done great things with the Reds, but I still think back to a few years ago when he had quite possible the best warratahs side going round and he destroyed them with 10 man rugby and was judged one of the worst coaches going round..

Lions 1-12 tonight.
Drew Mitchell played well against them for the 'tahs, he could scam a bench spot if an outside back gets injured. Where's morahan? Is he injured? He's sharp

Heading into the city to watch the game now, I hear the pig n whistle (lions home in Brisbane) is already pumpin.

Gonna be a fun night me thinks.