• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
They were always a chance. Just needed to hold the ball. New spine played well together.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Well done Griffin, looks like another failed campaign this year.

Flogged by the Roosters, flogged by The Sharks getting flogged by Broncos, yet to play The Storm.

Lost to the Dogs running second last, lost to the Cowboys running third last. Dunno how they beat the Dragons.

Gould you idiot, what are you doing persisting with this useless clown.

Last edited:
Go Tigers.
Cleary knows how to get the best out of his team unlike that phuck wit Griffin.

Gus you fool, sacked Cleary for Griffin. Hahahahah moron.

Can coach a team...
Farag and benji played out of thier skins again.

Bunnies spent ALL of their energy focussing on Farah....which only gave benji and brooks more space to breathe and take control.

With all the talent Griffin has at his disposal he still can’t deliver.
Bellamy has no junior base in Melb. He has to source all his talent elsewhere yet he can motivate men to deliver.
When was the last time Melb had 50 points put in then. Never while Bellamy has been there.

Griffin had The Broncos at full strength with Lockyer, Civoneceva*, Webke, Hodges, I think Tait too etc and still couldn’t win a comp.
Useless khunt.

Yeah, Gus Gould has been around a long time. He knows a great Coach when he sees one. Penrith just haven't got the Cattle, bunch of Coach killers.

Cowboys lucky.
About time Green made some changes and started thinking about next year.
This current crop including Thurston is doing nothing.
As bad as they are they still beat The Panthers and Knights.

Last edited:

What did I just watch?

2 woeful teams. One more woeful than the other.

What happened to The Tigers?

Missed a golden opportunity to close the gap on the top eight.
Flat as fuck. A combination of taking the dogs too lightly, and possibly a little bit of fatigue.

2f9e281ef33e0b9466dddad1111b4f70.jpg