• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fair enough if they were playing Dragons, Storm, Broncos or even the Tigers but Dogs.
Every team has injuries.

In fairness, dogs been defending well imo. Just lack polish in attack.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately.

Be great for league IMO if they were defeated this year.

They might hit a brick wall through Origin.
Probably 5 or 6 players.
Smith, Munster, Slater, Ado Car, Chambers at least, maybe more.

aussies were leading sevens final by one point with 1 second to go, but fijii given ball for knock on and ran field and won. so close.

aussies were leading sevens final by one point with 1 second to go, but fijii given ball for knock on and ran field and won. so close.
Nuts.

Fiji scraped into the final itself too over RSA. They will just about be ranked no.1 again with this result.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Panthers have not played any of the top teams yet.
Storm
Warriors
Dragons
Broncos
Roosters
Tigers

They have only beaten the bottom teams

Dogs
Titans
Cowboys (once)
Souths (just- ok win I guess)
Parramatta

Hardly good form.
Lost to Useless Dogs. Cowboys who are second last and Sharks who aren’t in the best form either.

Sack the khunt Griffin.

Still cant beleive they sacked cleary. Haha.

Yeah the tiger cubs still have a lot to learn. Still, thats thier first real bad game. Done ok otherwise.

Worse decision ever.

Would’ve been ok if they got Bellamy, Maguire or Toovey.
But sacking Cleary for Griffin. WTF?
Heh. Yep.

This has been a great season so far overall IMO. A few more Storm losses to minnows would be nice. Haha. Be great to see Parramatta and Dogs 15th/16th come September too.

Surely Addo-Carr is well within the Origin Frame?

His defence is questionable i think. But i dont think that matters if we can put a quality attacking team on the park.