• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Macklemore singing pre game entertainment. Haha. That will fire the boys up. I though shit pre GF entertainment was the AFLs domain.

Macklemore singing pre game entertainment. Haha. That will fire the boys up. I though shit pre GF entertainment was the AFLs domain.

It Halftime entertainment, not pre-game.

He's going to be singing the Gay song he created for gay marriage. Fkn ludicrous.

Nah, Barry mighta been right. It might be pre-gay entertainment (see what I did there). Yesterday they (including the Prime Minister) were saying it was Half Time, now they are saying it's pre-game. Someone check the NRL site.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Farrrrrk. This khunt is fucked up.
NRL hang your head in shame.
Worst pre match entertainment ever.

Penrith Panthers beat the PNG Hunters. Gus Gould and Anthony Griffin are building a strong Club by developing Players rather than buying them. It's a long term plan obviously. Gus Gould is a genius by appointing Anthony Griffin as Head Coach.

Penrith Panthers are going to be a big threat over the next few years due to all the young Players Anthony Griffin is developing.

Meninga you cockhead.
How the fuck could you pick Darius Bennett ahead of James Tedesco?

It's the Kangaroos not QLD.

Tedesco was the players player of the year. leaps ahead of Darius.

I just lost respect for Meninga, i thought he was better than that. I though he was not biased.

Meninga you cockhead.
How the fuck could you pick Darius Bennett ahead of James Tedesco?

It's the Kangaroos not QLD.

Tedesco was the players player of the year. leaps ahead of Darius.

I just lost respect for Meninga, i thought he was better than that. I though he was not biased.

You knob jockey! Darius Boyd Bennett is a better Player than your blue James Alfresco!

Daruis Boyd Bennett reads and directs the defensive line. When he plays the Broncos are a hugely better Team. When he doesn't play, they lose.

You knob jockey! Darius Boyd Bennett is a better Player than your blue James Alfresco!

Daruis Boyd Bennett reads and directs the defensive line. When he plays the Broncos are a hugely better Team. When he doesn't play, they lose.

His form was woeful.