• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
NZ got a shit easy pool. Rigged???

Ha. No, the pools were determined on the world rankings this time last year I think it was. If they'd been done in the new year, the pools would haven been a little spread out. If anything, the IRB want NZ to be cut down a notch and England to have an easy pathway!!!

Organisers didnt really give the Japs much of a chance with only a 4 day turnaround,i guess they were assuming they werent going to be much of a factor.

hats off to Nambia for giving it a go,usually these pool games kill the All Blacks with kindness.I cant see the Wallabies beating England,i think the game plan will be to get Pocock on the ground for as long as possible,you take him out of play and it nullifies the other strengths.Pin Folau to the corners,a good kicking game will tire him.i just think the fortress will be too much.They are hard to beat at home.

im not a fan of english rugby as they seem to be a bunch of tossers,however they know how to win.their style is world cup winning rugby.you look at the poms record at WCs and its actually good.

Last edited:
0c630e01a31562f91201923544275cb4.jpg

Fiji winger nadolo w/ our prop Kepu. Bit of a worry when their winger's bigger than our prop! Haha. I was lucky enough to play with both these guys at different points. Nadolo made me feel like a weak stick figure lol