• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It'll be interesting to watch Reed/McCaw v Pocock/Hooper at the breakdown.

They're calling them Hoopcock or Pooper! Lol.
I can't wait!!!!

GO THE WALLABIES!!!!!!!

d457bb9739a4d0959aa4b9993862338a.jpg

Fux warriors need more play markers that st George game they gave us a real beating!!

Have faith mate. We (Aussies) have the best coach and a great team. NZ in Auckland is always tough, but we are a good chance. NZ were ordinary last night.

Aussie put enough pressure on them to force mistakes..

Playing hooper and pocock was a good move

Phipps had a shocker could nearly have cost them the game

Thought Gits had a great game he was in everything

Backline looked better with Toomua instead of foley

Aussie put enough pressure on them to force mistakes..

Playing hooper and pocock was a good move

Phipps had a shocker could nearly have cost them the game

Thought Gits had a great game he was in everything

Backline looked better with Toomua instead of foley

Amen. Cheika will be using all these games as open trials for the World Cup. We are looking sharp atm

Amen. Cheika will be using all these games as open trials for the World Cup. We are looking sharp atm

Yup. Credit where credits due. I'm the 1st to bang on about how chit the Wallabies are (only coz the Aussie commentators chit me to tears...) But Oz clearly wanted it more on the night and deserved it.

ABs looked lack lustre. Too long at the top perhaps? Dan Carter needs to get a new tape measure ffs... But cant ride them too hard. Only one game.

Best to get any adjustments made now pre-World cup.

... And as for Eden Park? Good luck Ozzie! I know for a fact the rest of NZ will be riding the boys hard to win next game so failure wont be an option.

What's with these shoulder charge suspensions in league. Just looked like standard hits. They trying to challenge afl for the softest sport in Australia.

In saying that they wouldn't have even been a free kick in afl. That's when you know the sport has gone soft.