• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeh force are the surprise packet so far!!!
As for souths, they are a one trick pony without Inglis. The Burgess boys "charm" is wearing thin with NRL fans too. Grubs. Lol

Got to agree mate - they are becoming predictable - hit it up, maybe watch for off-load, watch for the big hit blah blah - things might change - just looks like teams over the last few rounds have them worked out now - which frustrates them...

NRL every year or 2 years seem to have the "golden child" or acouple of players that are the "big thing" for the year nek minute acouple years later no1 ever mentions them again....

Burgess boys seem very dimwitted (even for footy players). Just try and bully everyone etc.
Woods was hilarious in his handling of them. Stirred em up the while game and they cracked IMO. Loved woods' smile after each encounter. He was loving it.

Tim.

Burgess boys seem very dimwitted (even for footy players). Just try and bully everyone etc.
Woods was hilarious in his handling of them. Stirred em up the while game and they cracked IMO. Loved woods' smile after each encounter. He was loving it.

Tim.

Yeh I think he has set a precedent now in how to deal with them. Their strong family mentality will cost them, as you know if you stir one of them up, they'll get riled up. Penalty sir!!!!!

anyone see sevens final yesterday between Fiji and south Africa. good match.

Yeh! See the Fijian run the length the wrong way to finish it!?! Lol
Aussies went well, what about USA!?! Drew with Fiji and beat Samoa!! They are on the improve, looked good!

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Last edited:
New laws to be put in place for the ARC - thoughts?

I would of liked it kept to the traditional games/laws but to be honest once it starts it prob wont make much difference when watching the game - I do like the stopping the clock for scrums - but the ref will need to be more harsh on getting the scrum done and dusted because it could extend a game 5,10,15 + mins in some cases...

http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/...gby-comes-of-age/story-fndptke0-1226863628105

No penalty goal from outside the 22 is no good. The threat of an easy 3 points is what keeps the winning team honest at the end of a close game.

The rest I can sort of understand, except increase for conversion. Why don't they just try leaving the rules along for a few years. Every year they change rules somehow and its getting ridiculous.

No penalty goal from outside the 22 is no good. The threat of an easy 3 points is what keeps the winning team honest at the end of a close game.

The rest I can sort of understand, except increase for conversion. Why don't they just try leaving the rules along for a few years. Every year they change rules somehow and its getting ridiculous.

Yea I really dont like the decrease in penalty and the 22 rule - but then they want to increase the conversion? - doesnt really make sense to me - I am not sure if they think these rules will make the game better or simply trying to make a point of difference to catch peoples attention - from most of the stuff I have read over night not many people are a fan of alot of the rule changes.

Lets try and build a good foundation/stable comp and then if need be look at rule changes - if its not happening through the IRB why change it simply for this comp? Its confusing and as I said seems just abit more like a shitty marketing act.

I like the idea of going for the 8 points instead of taking the shot at penalty. But does that encourage defending teams to infringe stupid penalties and only give away 2 points? Kind of negative rugby, but there are some teams and players that love that shit.

I like the idea of going for the 8 points instead of taking the shot at penalty. But does that encourage defending teams to infringe stupid penalties and only give away 2 points? Kind of negative rugby, but there are some teams and players that love that shit.

And no risk of penalty points outside the 22?

Fuck horrible the way Alex landed on his neck. Hope he makes a recovery. Currently in an induced coma.

As you know, my wife works with spinal cord injuries. She was saying if he's in an induced coma, they only do that for worst case. Also if the NRL have flown his family down there, thats not a good sign. Even if he has some movement in his right arm, he can still be a quadriplegic. Poor bloke. Hopefully he is getting the best care available, shocking

Fuck horrible the way Alex landed on his neck. Hope he makes a recovery. Currently in an induced coma.