• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Good side. I thought speight was out injured tho?!
Did Noriega get on? Top bloke! For a big man he can move and he can score a try!!
Lutunipulo also is quite a decent player. Was at wests in Sydney for a few years

Good side. I thought speight was out injured tho?!
Did Noriega get on? Top bloke! For a big man he can move and he can score a try!!
Lutunipulo also is quite a decent player. Was at wests in Sydney for a few years

So did I mate - Speight played about 40 mins prob.

Yea Pato got on in the 2nd half - yea mate he is a great guy! Forgot him and his brother were at Randwick for a season.

Lutunipulo is a big unit - looked abit unfit though!

Me and my mate were trying to work out who the 5/8 was for the ACT side (Isaac Thompson) - looks like Vikings have been doing some scouting in New Zealand again - he is a Manawatu Turbos ITM Cup player....considering Vikings lost Zack Holmes to the Force this year they really need a good 10.

Nah he wud be shit, wtf does he know about being a forward. Backs can swap over but chal and cheese for forwards. Union is won and lost at the break down, what good is someome with no experence gona be at the break down?

*would
*going to

Fuck.

Tim.

Dont lie mate we know the truth. You on nrl memes on facebook? Rips the bunnies so hard all day every day. Forver ever twgging my bunnies mate in them lol

they should have a game between best league and union players.

They did that one in England for half of ruby league and half of rugby union.

Maybe a hybrid game called 'eights'.

they should have a game between best league and union players.

They did that one in England for half of ruby league and half of rugby union.

Maybe a hybrid game called 'eights'.

Yea I guess it would be interesting - never a fan of these cross codes games - also is there really room to put more playing time into the playing calendar?

no, a one-off game would be interesting.

Pity both league and union players cannot play 'sevens'.

are the top union players gong to play in sevens, say OG, or is it a much different game?

Last edited:
no, a one-off game would be interesting.

Pity both league and union players cannot play 'sevens'.

are the top union players gong to play in sevens, say OG, or is it a much different game?

Yea I guess so.

7's is alot different to the 15 man game - there are professional players in Union that simply play 7's a large % of the time - just because you are a good 15 man player doesnt mean you'll be a good 7's player and vis versa - different game, different sort of players in each.