• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Recovery

Sydking

Ok- So im sore, Nothing bad just need to get conditioned again.

What are people doing for revocery?, Im trying not to over do it

Full compounds every second day and boxing just about everynight

Next month Sundays will be my only full day off

I only take WPC, mabey 2 scoops a day to hit macros- And got a bag of Cassien i will be taking at night.

No other sups but will be getting back into the fish oil again

and also looking into L glutamine- Anyone use this stuff? worth it?

What other things can i do for rest with all the training- I sleep 8-9 hours a night

Which might change if i start jogging early mornings again.

Sleep is a little restless aswell ive noticed with all the added training.

yer 190G protine per day- and get within a few grams give or take each day

No creatine, No bcass's no nothing, Just food and water atm-

No foam roller either - might look to get one soon i think.

I will also be making extra effort to stretch- We do a fair bit before and after thai boxing

Something the Thais NEVER do.

though i belive in not streching untill warmed up as do they- Hence the light skipping and light 10km runs before 4 hours training each day haha

I do compounds for the same muscle group with a 2 day break in between, sometimes 3 days.

I take gainers before & after workout, though that might stop soon, getting a bit too heavy.

I do protein shakes between meals, try to stay near 200g/protein/day.

I take creatine before/after workouts.

I don't do BCAA's on their own, I assumed I'd get my fill from all the whey protein, maybe I should.....

And yeah, sleep is essential... 8 hrs+ preferrably.

I do compounds for the same muscle group with a 2 day break in between, sometimes 3 days.

I take gainers before & after workout, though that might stop soon, getting a bit too heavy.

I do protein shakes between meals, try to stay near 200g/protein/day.

I take creatine before/after workouts.

I don't do BCAA's on their own, I assumed I'd get my fill from all the whey protein, maybe I should.....

And yeah, sleep is essential... 8 hrs+ preferrably.

Protine shakes between meals, Gainers pre and post workout are all personal choice.

2 day break might be needed - I dont squat and dead lift same day anymore as i cant get 100% on the latter