• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Recommended protein/fat/carb percentages

How on earth do you guys eat your daily macros with such low fat content? No matter what I do I have at least 150g of fat. I'm not eating anything bad. My protein content is over 200g+.

Would it be ok (on summer bulk) to not worry about the fat/carb content (usually I keep one high and the other low) and just hit my protein macros?

I just got back after 10 months of travelling and excited to get back into it.

Here's what I got so far. Not including dinner, so it usually ends up 3.500-4,000 calories, because I usually have a sweet potato, broccoli or something during the day. The pasta/meat is just spaghetti, i couldn't be bothered to put anything else down for what i put in it.

unledrvi.jpg

Yeah not sure how or why you would want to be eating around 10g of fat a day.

Mine varies between 100-190g a day.

alpha moth: I LOVE my peanut butter & it is actually one of most common fat sources but I will normally have say 2tbspns during the day, sometimes 3. Don't really eat that many nuts these days.

If trying to bulk, I prefer to up the carbs and keep the fat about the same level (usual max is 100g or so). This may not be 100% correct but it works for me.

Stick to your protein minimum and you are well over your fat minimum, consume above maintenance cals and you should be on your way :) Just have to work out how much over maintenance so that you don't too much fat really.