• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Recomend supplements

Mickdog

Maybe this could help some noobs like myself.

I have some Balance WCI/WPC chocalate which tastes great, the reason why I loe it with my shakes. Also have some Wild Bull Creatine and L-Glutimine.

What products would you recomend? I want cheap prices with plenty of flavour that work the best. Where should I buy them from and why?

Just add that I use it pre and post workout so something that works for both.

Honestly for were your at with your training get your squat, dead, bench and press much stronger, eat good food and forget about supplements.

Honestly for were your at with your training get your squat, dead, bench and press much stronger, eat good food and forget about supplements.

I need the extra meal before and after my workout simply because its easier and cheaper then throwing in an extra 2 meals. I don't have the time or money to do anything else

If you want cheap prices Bulk nutrients or Fitness Central are reasonable. I used to buy the Balance stuff from Healthy life but use bulk nutients now....heaps cheaper.

supplements are as the name says, they are only there to help, however, you should get almost all of the stuff you need out of good food...

Eat healthy, lift big, 6 small meals a day... Focus on good form

I need the extra meal before and after my workout simply because its easier and cheaper then throwing in an extra 2 meals. I don't have the time or money to do anything else

How about .5 -1lt of Milk. Will work just as good if not better than any supplements. Cheap too.

Search e-Bay for well priced protein powder, stay away from that Balance overpriced garbage.

What you have now is sufficient. PP, Creatine and Glutamine, just change the brand of the Protein.

Search e-Bay for well priced protein powder, stay away from that Balance overpriced garbage.

What you have now is sufficient. PP, Creatine and Glutamine, just change the brand of the Protein.

Anything you would recomend?

Venom seems cheap

For pre workouts you should go for some nitic oxide, something like 1.M.R or Black powder. I use Optimum's Gold Standard Whey, cant beat it in my opinion. Check on ebay or A1 Supplements.

No need to take protein pre workout, it useless and a waste. Take NO and creatine. But remember you wont go anywhere if you dont have a proper diet.

For pre workouts you should go for some nitic oxide, something like 1.M.R or Black powder. I use Optimum's Gold Standard Whey, cant beat it in my opinion. Check on ebay or A1 Supplements.

No need to take protein pre workout, it useless and a waste. Take NO and creatine. But remember you wont go anywhere if you dont have a proper diet.
Why is black powder good for pre-workout but protein useless?

Why is black powder good for pre-workout but protein useless?

You want to tear your muscles in your workout so you can grow. Black powder or any proper creatine/NO pre workout product helps you achieve that. Protein does the opposite.

You want to tear your muscles in your workout so you can grow. Black powder or any proper creatine/NO pre workout product helps you achieve that. Protein does the opposite.

facepalm.jpg

Haha let me guess... none of you guys have any muscle at all. Keep doing what your doin amateur bodybuilders.