• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Recent Blood Tests

Maybe you should give it a go Bazza. Then you can prove your point.

My point has always been individual anecdotes are useless because they are uncontrolled, often not even recorded pieces of information with a sample size of one. So it wouldn't prove my point at all.

Fair enough. But I was serious about giving it a go. After years of training if it did work I'll notice the difference.

Funny that @jizd green light for being online is lite up when @bazza20's is off.
It aint hard these days 2 have 2 IP's with mobile phones, Ipads and PC's.

Over the time I have been on this forum @bazza20 has been the only consistent shit stirrer about res100....yet has never used it with loads to say about it but nothing factual other then personal beliefs without actual product usage.
Flip the coin and get people together who have used it and they have a different story.
Flip the coin a third time we have blood work from actual independent consumers of the product - show me other test boosters that have as much data as we have.

Proof is in the pudding and very soon all your banter will be put to rest with a clinical trial - hell you once spoke about placebo controls we are currently conducting them ourselves we even recruited some members from here that are doing the trial right now. So even those results can be shown and put your issues behind you.

We wouldn't be spending the money on trials with UNSW or even the small scale ones we are doing at the moment - yes they are costing $500 + per person as we are paying for pathology if we didn't feel the product was effective or as you put it some type of snake oil. I've got a few receipts here for $275 odd dollars for blood work from customers we have paid for to have them tested.....this is no free run here for us making you force your GP to do several lots of blood work 1 month apart it's costing us already right now.

Last edited:
Lol. And now ON thinks I am that other bloke as well. Kind of proves my point, some people will believe anything.

The guys post was an anecdote about his experience which is what I have been against the whole time. So yeah good one bro, it must be me. They don't even post like me. Lol. Why would I go to the effort of making an account to make a post I don't even agree with. Lol.

But yeah good one.

What was that dodgy creatine supp you were trying to push here last time ON until I pulled up a heap of research showing it worked worse than standard creatine mono. Lol. Good one mate.

Bazza20 you are the most famous hater of res100 someone joins the forum today and their first post is in here.......common denominator you or not it does no favors for you....posts like you or not it looks like you we can all twist typed words to appear different and we all have phones with access to the internet along with computers to get different IP's.

You are the only consistent hater of the product you have never used.
People can read over the last few posts/pages of this thread and easily see what to and not to believe.

I'll post this again incase you missed at as all your focus on in this post was user posts under whos name etc:

Over the time I have been on this forum @bazza20 has been the only consistent shit stirrer about res100....yet has never used it with loads to say about it but nothing factual other then personal beliefs without actual product usage.
Flip the coin and get people together who have used it and they have a different story.
Flip the coin a third time we have blood work from actual independent consumers of the product - show me other test boosters that have as much data as we have.

Proof is in the pudding and very soon all your banter will be put to rest with a clinical trial - hell you once spoke about placebo controls we are currently conducting them ourselves we even recruited some members from here that are doing the trial right now. So even those results can be shown and put your issues behind you.

We wouldn't be spending the money on trials with UNSW or even the small scale ones we are doing at the moment - yes they are costing $500 + per person as we are paying for pathology if we didn't feel the product was effective or as you put it some type of snake oil. I've got a few receipts here for $275 odd dollars for blood work from customers we have paid for to have them tested.....this is no free run here for us making you force your GP to do several lots of blood work 1 month apart it's costing us already right now.

My point has always been individual anecdotes are useless because they are uncontrolled, often not even recorded pieces of information with a sample size of one. So it wouldn't prove my point at all.
My point exactly.
A manufacturer can't make claims about a product if they can't back it up. A few people over the internet is not evidence. Even "in progress" trials are still not sufficient evidence!
Fair enough. But I was serious about giving it a go. After years of training if it did work I'll notice the difference.
How old are you?

It doesn't look good for me. lol. I can't control what other people post. Lol.

I am not against res100 specifically. I am against unproven, for safety and efficacy supps. The sup industry is horrendous. Basically nothing has to be proven for anything.

Also ON you are conducting placebo controlled trials yourself. Lol. Sure no conflict of interest there.

Double blinded placebo controlled trials?

114% increase in test levels? hahahahah good one

We have many blood tests from users mostly after taking res100 however we do have several tests which are all before and after results. They can be found here: Res100 Reviews and Blood tests | Wicked Supplements
Review # 1,3,6,12,40,64,79,82.

This increase is an average increase of 114.49% in testosterone levels

Also ON you are conducting placebo controlled trials yourself. Lol. Sure no conflict of interest there.

Double blinded placebo controlled trials?

We are collecting data for UNSW before full scale trial, at their request to establish pricing and submit all details to ethics department.
We have several guys doing blood work before/after through their own pathology some of them members from here.

They pay for their blood work directly through the pathology and provide us with a recite, they then get their blood results and email them to us along with the recite and we reimburse them.
They are not aware if they are taking a placebo or the actual product. Placebo is exactly the same taste consistency minus the active ingredients.

We have many blood tests from users mostly after taking res100 however we do have several tests which are all before and after results. They can be found here: Res100 Reviews and Blood tests | Wicked Supplements

We are collecting data for UNSW before full scale trial, at their request to establish pricing and submit all details to ethics department.
We have several guys doing blood work before/after through their own pathology some of them members from here.

They pay for their blood work directly through the pathology and provide us with a recite, they then get their blood results and email them to us along with the recite and we reimburse them.
They are not aware if they are taking a placebo or the actual product. Placebo is exactly the same taste consistency minus the active ingredients.

I asked is it a double blinded placebo. By your answer i am guessing it is not.

I asked is it a double blinded placebo. By your answer i am guessing it is not.

I've answered your question and provided you the reason why it is being conducted in the first place.
o.n. said:

The clinical trial through UNSW will be double blinded. All parties (Wicked Supplements, UNSW, Trial Person) will not know who is or isn't taking the placebo or the actual product.

Last edited:

lol so your supp is increasing peoples test levels to supraphysiological levels? as for most people a 100% increase would put them out of normal ranges.

what a load of shit, cant believe you can even type this garbage with a straight face. fraudster

lol so your supp is increasing peoples test levels to supraphysiological levels? as for most people a 100% increase would put them out of normal ranges.

what a load of shit, cant believe you can even type this garbage with a straight face. fraudster

You aren't that smart are you.....

If you have a lab range for testosterone of 8 to 32 nmol/L

And your testosterone level is 10nmol/L and you increase this by 114.49% you now have a testosterone level of 21.44nmol/L

I've answered your question and provided you the reason why it is being conducted in the first place.

The clinical trial through UNSW will be double blinded. All parties (Wicked Supplements, UNSW, Trial Person) will not know who is or isn't taking the placebo or the actual product.

So your basing the success of your product on a trial, not double blinded or even finished conduced by the people trying to sell the product. Lol. Good one.

So it's not double blinded. Thanks. So essentially worthless.

It's for data collection as explained....no idea why you continue this I cant wait until we finish the UNSW trial it will be bitter sweet...however I already know you will have something to say about the trial in some manner about it being incorrect.