• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Raspberry Ketones

Aero

Anyone used them? Im just curious as to first person reviews. To my understanding, they work more as a nutrient partitioner as opposed to a thermogenic type product, sending more nutrients to muscles as opposed to being stored as fat. However I will happily be corrected.

Just looking at other things that may be beneficial on a cut that aren't bodybuilding thermogenics/fat burners etc. as I'm trying to stay clear of stims (not counting caffeine) and am aware of the minimal effect they actually have.

Link: Labrada RASPBERRY KETONES 60 Capsules FAT BURNER Hydroxycut ripped cla oxyelite | eBay

inb4 Dr. Oz comments

Metabolic Enhancer!*

Supports Body Fat Reduction & Increased Lipolysis!*

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

looks legit

Isnt this the same style of shit T-Nation is trying to sell with Indigo-3G. Nurtients turns to muscle cells instead of fat or some bullshit... They sell a package for something stupid like $400 as well..

Edit** sorry rapey lied.. Its only $160 for 180 pills...

"Scientists have discovered a naturally occurring compound – called cyanidin 3-glucoside (C3G) – that has the ability to precisely control nutrients so that what you eat literally turns to muscle instead of fat"

Last edited:
Ahh the indigo project. I got flamed hard when i questioned that stuff over on their forums! :p

tumblr_lbl091KtdT1qec3j7o1_250.gif