• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

R u ok ausbb?

no I'm sober , I'm bored and have a headache from trying to work out how to convert finger position on an ipad to control the speed and steering on a smart hospital bed controller

There is a 10 meter woman free zone around any Australian BBQ, they are only allowed closer if bringing more meat to cook! They are not to comment on how to cook.

And Bella that BBQ you posted had def been womanised, there should only be steak, snags, chops, some spuds and onion and maybe chicken and something should be on fire

There is a 10 meter woman free zone around any Australian BBQ, they are only allowed closer if bringing more meat to cook! They are not to comment on how to cook.

And Bella that BBQ you posted had def been womanised, there should only be steak, snags, chops, some spuds and onion and maybe chicken and something should be on fire

lmfaoooooooo Ahhh you make me laugh.

Yes the old Aussie tradition of the blokes at the helm, cept I HATE ending up with chargrilled steak! lol

Mushrooms on the bbq? prawns? kebabs? chicken wings? Hello gents....we need variety too! Kids love the snags, we all love steak - but throw some interesting things on there as well. I love mushrooms and onion cooked on a bbq mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was feeling pretty shit and wanted to kill myself till I saw those platitudes, the Dalai Lama's face, and a couple of motivational posters in my co-worker's cublicle.

Life is good.

lmfaoooooooo Ahhh you make me laugh.

Yes the old Aussie tradition of the blokes at the helm, cept I HATE ending up with chargrilled steak! lol

Mushrooms on the bbq? prawns? kebabs? chicken wings? Hello gents....we need variety too! Kids love the snags, we all love steak - but throw some interesting things on there as well. I love mushrooms and onion cooked on a bbq mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

salmon steaks, turkey steaks, salmon and prawn kebabs, prawns - no problems

Can't forget breakfast bbq's with omelettes , scrambled eggs, bacon ,mushrooms and french toast

At uni you get used to get people having vegetarian bbq's
until it was pointed out they were using the same bbq's as the rest of us
which were covered in meat fat :D

All this talk of food is making me hungary!
Time for an early lunch -sichaun something nice and spicy

Never heard of this day... and well.. I;m clearly fucking retarded and theres too many things to fix....

So I'm happily distracted by the thought of BBQ'ing. Had one for farthers day, made burgers with the lot, Fuck it was good. Might have to have another.

Fuck, mouth watering now....