• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well this thread escalated quickly.

Whatever you do, don't bother getting the quest "cravings" peanut butter cups.
They're dry and grainy as f***.

Oh and kiddos, don't forget to warm them up in the microwave for 20 seconds!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Well this thread escalated quickly.

Whatever you do, don't bother getting the quest "cravings" peanut butter cups.
They're dry and grainy as f***.

Oh and kiddos, don't forget to warm them up in the microwave for 20 seconds!

No way not 20 you crazy!! Only ten

Yeah will be about 4 but really its $1 per pound for anything extra e.g jf i buy 10lbs its only 10 buks! So i always buy some sort of casein or blend protein as they sre the only
Ones tht can be shipped to Aus also if you want that fat burner, just click the link above on there page that says freebies and there they are! Go hard lads!! Also go to trials link snd get some of that liquid stevia from now foods! That shit is sooooo damn good in a protein shake if your flavor is weak!

I thought any whey protein would be seized being a milk product

What, you're not meant to get any whey products in? I've been ordering everything from the states for the last 18 months or more, since the dollar was prime... I even declare everything for what it is on the customs form, no issues what so ever :what:
Surely bb.com and the likes wouldn't ship all that stuff to aus if there was an issue with it. They're selective about other stuff which I don't get.

They whey protein laws changed a while ago, I'm pretty sure egg protein is a no go though (could be wrong).

I was posting wayyyy before i found these rolled up pieces of protein fibre from heaven lol just thought i would preCh and spread the word!! Helaujuah!!!

After bit of screwing around and missing out on Cookies and Cream. Got mine today. 10 second Microwave job was a little bit too long. Ate it with a spoon, cookie dough is amazing