• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Smores from iherb?
I was reading the other day they only send peanut butter cups at certain times of the year because they're too sensitive to the heat... How does that work going between different hemispheres? Any dramas?

Might have to get some chips...suggested flavours?

Yes from iherb.
Didn't get the PB cups this time.
The chips I bought were Sour Cream and onion. Will try different flavour next order.

Just throwing this out there

I just received a heap of boxes of Quest bars from Aminoz (instead of my usual order from iherb) and holy f..ing shit, the texture and taste of these are waaayyy better than they have been from iherb. Had a cookies and cream,raspberry white chocolate and a cookie dough so far and the difference is night and day. I had actually gone off cookie dough as the last few boxes from iherb were pretty bad ,it used to be my favorite and I thought I'd just gotten used to/sick of the flavor but the one I just ate tasted exactly like they used to when I first started getting them from my local supplement shop (they got them straight from Quest)

I haven't ordered for a while but my last batch weren't even the same color as the ones I had previously. Maybe they left a shipping container on the warf too long or something?

My last few boxes of cookies and cream looked funny, but IMO still tasted alright. Cookie dough definitely had a weird taste and texture. These were from iherb

I ordered 3 boxes of the new Smores flavour straight from Quest and they were perfect. Great taste and texture and none of the bars were "squashed" like they usually are from iherb (not that it really matters)

Maybe they left a shipping container on the warf too long or something?
Maybe, but they get here so damn fast from iherb, usually 5-6 days after ordering for me

IMHO Cookies and Cream, Cookie Dough, Smores , Raspberry White Chocolate, Apple Pie (in that order) are all pretty safe bets