• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Left id my cookies and cream and the 1 on the right is what ive had boxes of in the past. Dont tell me the 1 of the left looks normal .... taste like shit. Ive emailed them, waiting on a response

ava8uzuq.jpg

After reading through this thread, decided to get one of each (a few of selected flavours) and will work my way through them.

the cinnamon scroll is awesome, as is the white choc rarsberry, the peanut butter jelly not on the same level, but a heap better than the protein bars that were out when I was last training properly.

they taste too good to match the nutrition profile!

Bowl of ice cream with choc chip cookie dough bar (or flavour of choice depending on ice cream) microwaved for 20 seconds broken up over it. Thank you mother for the rabbits.

Is i herb still the best/cheapest place for Aussies to buy quest?

If so, are there differences between the various discount codes members here have offered?

would customs hit you with import tax if you ordered a fair sized order?

cheers

a) Yes.
b) Pretty sure they all give you $5 or $10 off your first order, then you get your own code after that.
c) Not unless you're planning on ordering a pallet load. Don't get import/duty unless the amount is over $1000.

Just ordered ten boxes.

no issues with needing reference from bank after using credit card (yet)

got out two each of cinnamon scroll, banana nut muffin, peanut butter jelly, white choc rarsberry and cookies and cream.

i find one of these bars perfect between dinner at 6-7 and my casien shake at 11 before bed.

if I eat more than one i shit liquid!

Just ordered ten boxes.

no issues with needing reference from bank after using credit card (yet)

When I had that problem there was no notification. Watch your order status, if it doesn't change from 'waiting or approval' then that's what the problem is.