• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Quad

I just got a 4.5kg tub of the choc flavour from A1 supps today. I think its a pretty good powder. has added bcaa's, added creatine, and taurine is in the ingredients listing. doesnt say how much of each of these things is in each serve though. But its a pretty good powder imo.

Btw shrek, it gives an absorbtion time chart for each of the different proteins.

bcaa's-40minsapprox
WPI-1hr
WPC-2hrs
Milk protein isolates-3hrs
Micellar Casein-4hrs

Creatine in Protein Powder is nuts.
What if you miss your protein powder for the day you miss your creatine and what if you have an extra 1 or 2 serves of the protein because you missed ameal you get extra creatine when not needed, also you are paying double for the creatine then you would if you bought it separatley and finally you will find it is probably 2gms per serve?
BCAA's are fine but Taurine is generally used before a workout for energy, how can this be good before bed?

Yeah, Im hearing you Shrek. I know a person would be sadly misinformed if they were buying it for those little extras. and they give no quantities so it seems a bit BS imo.
I bought it cause it was a good price for a blend powder, and cheaper than anything i could find in bulk. i paid $100 for 4.5kg. ($22kg) which i think is alright.
but yeah, i was letting ppl know what was in it. even in small amounts :)

The taste is way too sweet though.