• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Put BB Sub-Forum First

DKD

Private Dancer
Why is the Strength sub-forum at the top of the list on the forum home page instead of the Bodybuilding sub-forum? What is the name of this website again?

I might be accused of being pedantic, however I think it's important to stick true to what I assume were the original ideals of the website and give bb its proper respect - at the top of the page.

the forums are in no particular order , the order that they are in does not mean that one is better compared to another

The subforums only exist so that strength-focused people and bodybuilding-focused people can each look at each-other and say, "me smart, you poppyhead!"

For the top competitors there is a difference in the training. For the vast majority of people involved, there's no difference.

Be happy you have your little corner of the net to feel superior in, don't push it because you think it should be on top of the list.

I think you should run it Andy, you have brought up a couple of girls yeah?

Last edited:
This is shit, now I keep going on to the weak prick section, can we change it up again please

Admin look what you have done, Markos is getting old and can not adjust to these kind of changes.

I couldn't adjust to the changes either , got used to the way it was so changed it back