• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pumpin iron 2012 body transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheat night tonight, after 2 months of strict diet, the coach told me to have day off and go nuts, so ive had 1 large pepporini pizza, Half a tub of cookies and cream ice cream, half a pack of oreos, half a packet of tim tams, 1 small bag of peanut M&ms and 1 pieace of bread smeared in nutella and peanut butter im not even full wtf lol, gonna wait 2-3 hours then course 2 will be 1 bag of popcorn, Whole ice cream cake, and maybe a pie or 2 if im not full lol> around 4000-6000 calories right there.

Then no cheats till christmas time, 1 month the body comp transformation, need to look my best.

lol fckn hell.

I salute you! Peanut m&m's....ohhhhhh I used to love them! Am now having an affair with those cheeky crispy m&m's :p

You're doing good kiddo. Epic cheat day lol

lol fckn hell.

I salute you! Peanut m&m's....ohhhhhh I used to love them! Am now having an affair with those cheeky crispy m&m's :p

You're doing good kiddo. Epic cheat day lol

Thanx for the encouragement bella :), Yer i love the peanut M&ms, haha gonna be hard to have no more cheats at all until christmas, but The body transformation comp and my long term goals will be enough to motivate me enough to stay strict with the diet.

Fuck i started a bit of a shit storm lol. I was just curious on strength levels was all.

Carry on, you've done well mate!

That's a terrific transformation pumpin!
This is not a criticism just an observation, you've lost a tremendous amount of fat however not so much in muscle mass which may be a concern.
Regardless,great job!

That's a terrific transformation pumpin!
This is not a criticism just an observation, you've lost a tremendous amount of fat however not so much in muscle mass which may be a concern.
Regardless,great job!

What do you mean by that? you Mean ive lost a heap of fat and not lost any muscle mass? If thats what you meant, I do think i have put on some muscle while losing all this fat, str has gone down however after losing a heap of weight so quickly, But i have heard having more fat on you contributes to str levels, so just because ur dieting and losing a heap of fat and your strenghth levels are going down, doesnt mean ur losing muscle, it just means ur losing the str which the fat was contributing to.... does that make any sense? Lol

Makes zero sense....

Fat has nothing to do with strength .... It's inert...

Surplus calories are key to strength gains.... Equally this can also leads to fat gain...

Losing strength is a pretty clear sign your giving up lean mass...

Makes zero sense....

Surplus calories are key to strength gains.... Equally this can also leads to fat gain...

I think he means you feel weaker working out in a deficit and your strength levels are up in a surplus. Pumpin does cop a fair bit of shit on the forum, sometimes I think he just isn't great at explaining himself.

Pumpin also pleas for the love of god learn to use paragraphs.

What do you mean by that? you Mean ive lost a heap of fat and not lost any muscle mass? If thats what you meant, I do think i have put on some muscle while losing all this fat, str has gone down however after losing a heap of weight so quickly, But i have heard having more fat on you contributes to str levels, so just because ur dieting and losing a heap of fat and your strenghth levels are going down, doesnt mean ur losing muscle, it just means ur losing the str which the fat was contributing to.... does that make any sense? Lol

Sorry I wasn't clear pumpin
I mean that from the pics it seems that you've not gained muscle mass and possibly may have actually lost some which is why your strength levels have gone down.
I previously said it may be a concern because it could be a sign that the weight loss was too quick.
In no way is this a criticism pumpin, just an observation, something for you to consider

Last edited:
Makes zero sense....

My str has gone down a bit, ive lost over 20+Kilos, But have been training very hard and intense for the last 5 months straight, I doubt i have lost muscle, infact I reckon i have put on some muscle, my reflection in the mirror shows that.

Sorry I wasn't clear pumpin
I mean that from the pics it seems that you've not gained muscle mass and possibly may have actually lost some which is why your strength levels have gone down.
I previously said it may be a concern because it could be a sign that the weight loss was too quick.
In no way is this a criticism pumpin, just an observation, something for you to consider

Yer fair enough, Keep on record i injured my back at the start of the year which took me out of action for 3 months, and i was still dieting even tho i was not training, so i would have lost a bit of muscle in that time.

Yer fair enough, Keep on record i injured my back at the start of the year which took me out of action for 3 months, and i was still dieting even tho i was not training, so i would have lost a bit of muscle in that time.

Your achievement has been terrific pumpin no doubt about it

You lost a lot of weight bud within a short time frame..

Ergo your starting to see the muscle underneath...

In the absence of steroids it is highly unlikely you added lean mass...

But good luck all the same... As long as your motivated and hitting your goals...

Fuck i started a bit of a shit storm lol. I was just curious on strength levels was all.

Carry on, you've done well mate!

All good mate lol, Bazza just disagrees with the way i train, and if i advise anyone to train the way i am training, bazza goes off at me telling me to fuck off cause i have no idea what im talking about.

You lost a lot of weight bud within a short time frame..

Ergo your starting to see the muscle underneath...

In the absence of steroids it is highly unlikely you added lean mass...

But good luck all the same... As long as your motivated and hitting your goals...[/QUOTEI

My goal is to be 85 kilos + shredded, so there will be a calorie surplus added at some point lol.

All good mate lol, Bazza just disagrees with the way i train, and if i advise anyone to train the way i am training, bazza goes off at me telling me to fuck off cause i have no idea what im talking about.

I wasn't even going to say anymore about this in your thread but now you bring me up.

You go on about some retarded training program were strength progression is not required for muscle growth. Then you always confuse talking about strength with training for powerlifting or 1rm.

Now you come on and say you have lost strength on your cut which is a pretty clear sign of of muscle loss.

Elite level lifters will lose strength on a cut but most of us at beginner / intermediate levels with a proper cut diet should gain strength just at a slower rate than on a bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.