• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PT's of ausbb - australian bodybulding

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
PT's of ausbb - australian bodybulding, who did you get certified through and what do you now do with said certification?

Cert III and IV through AIPT, Level one strength and conditioning coach through ASCA, Level one Olympic lifting and sport power coach through AWF, level one Crossfit instructor through Crossfit.

Currently teach the occasional Crossfit class (fill in where necessary) and take regular Olympic lifting classes (Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday)

Edit: Was the strength and conditioning coach for the QLD under 21 netball team in 2009.. They won that year :)

Last edited:
Did the Cert 4 through PTA. Thinking about doing the Level 1 ACSA course soon.

Did my PT course as a hobby. I was coaching footy and enjoyed the fitness planning side of the role, so I decided to learn more (in hindsight, it was a pretty expensive way of reaffirming knowledge I already possessed or could get for free off the web). Going forward I will assist mates who coach in arranging pre seasons and the odd in-season session.

No intention to do PT work professionally, although I do help out at a local gym a couple of hours a week. Pay is shit, but they give the wife and I free access, so it works well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2