• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC/WPC hoodies

cheers mate.

I'll tell mum there's now another person who calls me Jeffrey. She'll be pleased. :)

i would buy one but all the Small sizes are gone.. I like my shit "tight".
Damn u 100kgs plus guys taking my small sizes!!

Nah ill prob order a medium one soon

Well, I wouldve been closer, but last night after gym, I come in and Max tells me our computer is stuffed.

I need one for my business, so $700 out of our savings dissapeared.

I really dont know what else I can do, everyone has been over the top with their generosity, we are scrimping on everything till Sept to get him there.

Entry is done, I 'll pay for the airfares this week I think, motels and passports are left

What is wrong with the computer? It is usually not the whole PC that goes, usually there is only 1 issue and replacing that will fix all and is much cheaper.

Wouldnt turn on. One of my clients got me a good deal and is sending this off for repairs. I have too much information in the old one I need. I also couldnt be off line too long as I have clients I train via internet, hoodie sales, PPP sales etc.

I try and provide good customer service, and the soonest I could get the other one back is next week, if they can fix it.

I had too bite the bullet on this one. We had a small fund going to raise the bucks needed for the trip, Max didnt know.

Shit happens

I would have hired a lap top got your client to copy the important files off of your hard drive (would not have been damaged and it is easy to do). Would have brought the cost down a fair bit but oh well.

It was an option, but I'm not a hiring kind of guy.

With 5 kids, we needed a second computer anyway, I keep the new one and they get the old one once its fixed

Same here markos!!! they look wild....hope it helps the trip. if there is anything else i can buy clothes wise to help please let me know.

alex

Hey markos theres two really goodlooking dudes walking around perth in your hoodies.

Your getting about mate.

Great hoodies , thanks mate.

Remaining stock of PTC/WPC hoodies

1 x L
6 x XL
3 x XXL

I'm glad you guys like them, thank you very much for supporting us.

I have some new T Shirts coming in tonight.

They are Navy Blue, the type is metallic silver.

On the front it has Strong is Strong and on the back our original PERFORMANCE TRAINING CENTRE logo with the kettlebell.

I'll post up a pic once I get them, they are $25 plus $5 postage