• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC version 2.0

Seeing Max and Alen arent competing tomorrow, they both had a crack at a 230kg deadlift tonight. Both boys went close, here is a video of Max's attempt, he weighed 78kg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9JsoVVEMbM]YouTube - PTC - Max nearly locks out 230kg dead[/ame]

Alen, Dave, Gareth, Nina and Jesse stayed back and helped me set up PTC for the Deadlift Comp tomorrow

index.php

We will only be using Ivanko calibrated plates. We have

25kg x 8
20kg x 10
15kg x 2
10kg x 6
5kg x 2
2.5kg x 2
1.25kg x 2
.5kg x 2
.25kg x 2

We have the Texas deadlift bar as well

I have, at Worlds

He pulled 190kg up so fast I thought he was going to clean it, 210kg flew as well.

Its good to see he resisted hitching it and just dumped it

The chrome Ivanko's arent mine.

I prefer the colored, hence why I don't own any chrome.

They were lent to us for the day. We can make a 395kg bar with my Ivankos, I didnt want to be caught short in case Benedikt, Konstantin or Andy showed up, at the minute you know.

The Ruccis reppin' PTC at Perth's Deadlift comp:

p1040736x.jpg

p10407350.jpg

When Adam Coe saw the Ruccis with PTC shirts, he asked on the speakerphone, 'Where is Markos today?' :D

Shit, you just reminded me, I have to get more shirts to them.

I'll be placing an order this week

Results of the comp Chipmunk?

hahahahahah that was funny.

Ruccis Gym member results

Me: 170/180/190x (90kg class)
Dan: 150/160/170x (82.5kg class)
Jon: 160/170/175 (75kg class)

Shit, you just reminded me, I have to get more shirts to them.

I'll be placing an order this week

Results of the comp Chipmunk?

I've asked Henry for the results, he'll email them to me today. I'll post em up on here when i get them.

Huge weights were lifted by many lifters, the number of 200kg plus deadlifters was amazing. The atmosphere was electric too, just wow!

Paul Nay emailed me on the day, said there was 120 lifters competing all up, thats a great result.

We would have had more at Vic except for the uncertanty leading up.

Unfortunately PTC lifters prefer 3 lift comps, no interest shown in single lift. The previous night Max was deadlifting over the National Record, he still wasnt interested, either was Alen, Gareth, Dim, Nina, Nathan, Kaspar, Daryl, Vicki, Mick etc

Anyway, I have a 3 lift novice comp this weekend to organize