• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Rep Challenge Comp

Sean, Vicki got those glasses simply because you asked for them.

I'm not a sunglass man, as you know Sean, but damn if they are not the most comfortable glasses I've worn, I see why you get Oakleys now.

Nick will be lifting fellas, just not winning.

CAN PA GUYS COMPETE???????????????????

On this Sunday fellas.

The special PTC/WPC hoodies will be available for sale on the day. Max got his last night, its a very impressive looking hoodie.

They are dark grey, they have a zip. PTC on one side, WPC on the other, 36 flags of competing nations on the back.

BlueGum have provided 40 Hoodies for sale. I've already recieved money for some last night from clients.

Markos how long are you guys going to the states for? hitting up any of the good gyms?

I'll know more in a week Joel. I'm hoping for a day in Venice Beach so Max can check out Golds and Muscle Beach.

Its funny because I expected to encounter some monsters, but when Baxter and I trained there and we were banging out reps with 190kg on the bench and one of the trainers came up and said 'we haven't seen anyone do that in here for 10years'. We met IFBB Pro Hidetada Yamagashi there, as well as a few other trainers.

I was there in 1990. Flex and Chris Cormier were training daily, as was Aaron Baker. They were strong.

I got to meet The Barbarian Twins, had pics taken with them and Berry Demay.

Spent a lot of time with Mike Mentzer.

I watched a Mexican dude with a long pony tail, walk up to the squat rack cold and take 3 plates out, 315lbs. I thought "shit, no warm up". He was a big guy, big gut, not a BB.

He then proceeded to knock out reps on the standing press behind neck, one of the most memorable feats of strength I have seen.

Muscle Beach was closed and being rebuilt though.