• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc physical transformation challenge

Will update that in a couple of weeks, when I hit 120kg x20 in the squat (currently at 115kg x20) and hopefully 180kg DL, 160kg SQ and 95kg BP. :) My PC still stinks though. :(

PTC PHYSICAL TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE
UPDATE # 7
INSPIRATION

Here we are, back for another look at what we should be doing. Fact is, if you don’t know by now, you never will. Plenty are practicing moderation. Fantastic, you’ll only be moderate fat ****s. The test to see if anyone could take the emotion out of eating proved that as a race, we will continue to get fatter and weaker, until the average life span hits 50.

There was an obese person looking for help on a recent website. This person couldn’t exercise, too weak, despite weighing 1,000,000kg. They are screaming out for help, and once help comes, they explain why they can’t do that. A truly sad, useless case.

Anyway, finally someone who has MUCH more patience than me comes on and whispers sweet nothing in their ear. They have zero possibility of taking the emotion out of eating, so I have zero interest in helping them. They can’t help themselves, **** em.

They are on a new diet, it includes bread, mayonnaise and chocolate, I shit you not. I’m thinking of using this weight loss diet for my clients that need to gain weight.

Now understand, the person who provided this diet was left no choice. The intended user is simply incapable of eating naturally, so exceptions had to be made. He has actually done really well in providing a nutrition plan that is 100% better than what this person was previously eating, but the problem still exists. This person doesn’t exercise and eats with emotion. There has to be a sweet treat.

Unless you can take the emotion out of eating, you will struggle your whole life with being overweight and in some cases obese. That was the whole purpose of the exercise. There were much better food choices than the tuna, as I’ve previously stated, I just wanted you to see for yourself why you are in the state you are, it’s not just the food, it’s your lack of willpower because of your emotional state. Now this person on this website may lose some weight, but in the long run, they will end up MUCH fatter. Calorie restriction with no muscle retention is a recipe for disaster that leads to morbid obesity.

Fat Dave finished his session at 7.00pm last night. At 9.30pm, Nick asked him how long he’d been sitting watching others lift. He then asked him if he’d eaten anything since 7.00pm. Dave said no, said he was off to roller skating hockey at 10.00pm. I asked him what time he’ll be home, he said 11.30pm. Nick asked him what time he’d had his last meal, he replied lunchtime.

He is fasting for 11 hours, is it any wonder he is getting fatter and weaker each week? Clients keep telling him he is thick skinned. He knows how to shut me up. He might as well listen to me, he pays me enough. His motivation is now starting to wane, he missed 3 sessions last week.

Dave looks the way he does because of himself, everyone does. If you think practicing moderation is a good thing, you are delusional.

So no tips this week, read Newsletter # 37 if you don’t know what you need to be doing. Here are a couple of pics that have blown me away. The first one is of a client who had struggled with weight loss while training at a commercial gym without any knowledge about nutrition. His 18 month transformation is mind blowing. Nina, Max and Jesse didn’t recognize his after pics, yet he was a client. He switched to shift work and couldn’t come regularly, but he continued to practice what he learnt. I present to you Beau.

clip_image001.jpg
Beau is 135kg here, late 2008, 92kg below
clip_image003.jpg

He claims he just keep eating clean and lifting weights. He did that for 18 months. He doesn’t gloat, instead he bemoans the fact he ever got that big. With an attitude like that, was he ever going to fail?

The next pics are of a guy I don’t know and haven’t met. He posted these pics on a website I visit, and I am shocked at how good his transformation is. This as good a job as anyone can do. I take no credit in his transformation. Reading his journal, he kept increasing the weights in the gym, and was careful about what he stuck in his mouth, please enjoy, this is remarkable.

clip_image004.jpg

clip_image006.jpg

Now if you fat lazy ****s want to continue practicing moderation, go right ahead, but if you ever plan to look like this, you may need to revisit your plans.

This update is purely for inspiration, most of you lack discipline, so I thought I’d try this. For those of you still doing it properly, well done, don’t quit, these two never did.

Markos

Poor Dave, always the negative example in newsletters.

I hope you get the pics up here, they were inspirational in my email inbox. The second bloke you didn't train, how long was it for his change? 18 months like the first guy, or...?

I haven't seen the images but I am going to take a guess first and say it was BoyfromAus as his transformation was freaking brilliant.

Correct.

We all try and help Dave. He simply refuses to help himself, fancy not eating for 11 hours with the state titles less than 3 weeks away, meanwhile Nick and Max are eating tuna, drinking protein drinks and Max was eating peanut butter sandwiches. The 9.00pm group all came in with protein drinks, most of the 8.00pm group, half of the 7.00pm group and most of the 6.00pm group.

He sat through all of that, he does every night

I haven't seen the images but I am going to take a guess first and say it was BoyfromAus as his transformation was freaking brilliant.

i was on a PTC newsletter????... that'd be so fukn cool :cool:

but yea, as soon as I gained discipline in eating and lifting, results started to occur. Lifting was the trigger, food was the fuel.

I discovered much better food as well. A lean steak grilled with proper veggies (like broccoli, cauliflower etc), sweet potato and a home made chilli sauce (using spices) tastes so much better than the crap at Maccers which is loaded with condiments comparable to confectionery in sugar content...

If you email me I'll send you the newsletter big fella, Max was blown away by your transformation.

He said blow the transformation, your after pic alone is all people need to see, you look great regardless of what you looked like before

ptcfrankston@three.com.au

If you email me I'll send you the newsletter big fella, Max was blown away by your transformation.

He said blow the transformation, your after pic alone is all people need to see, you look great regardless of what you looked like before

ptcfrankston@three.com.au

cheers for the feedback man. It's really gratifying to know my transformation shocked some of the toughest lifters in Australia... as oppose to just my work colleagues, friends and family.

I'll send u an email

Any more updates? I started this diet yesterday. Just had lunch and the tuna is starting to get old already, But im determined to get through it.

Would pink salmon work? ok its more expensive but nowhere near as expensive as red salmon, it tastes 10x better then plain tuna though

Markos makes them eat plain tuna to eliminate emotional eating, so they can train themselves to eat what they need, not what they want.

I think if you're not prone to eating processed crap, you can change tuna to whatever you like that also does the job.

Any more updates? I started this diet yesterday. Just had lunch and the tuna is starting to get old already, But im determined to get through it.

Fyi, you don't need fat, sugar and crappy supermarket condiments to make something taste good... garlic, onion, chilli, cumin and several other spices blend together to make great taste.. not to mention their nutritiional value.

Some of the Tuna, lean steak and chicken meals i'd eat were tasty as hell.

Markos makes them eat plain tuna to eliminate emotional eating, so they can train themselves to eat what they need, not what they want.

I think if you're not prone to eating processed crap, you can change tuna to whatever you like that also does the job.

ahh I see.. It's about the mental power involved.

There was an obese person looking for help on a recent website. This person couldn’t exercise, too weak, despite weighing 1,000,000kg. They are screaming out for help, and once help comes, they explain why they can’t do that. A truly sad, useless case.

Anyway, finally someone who has MUCH more patience than me comes on and whispers sweet nothing in their ear. They have zero possibility of taking the emotion out of eating, so I have zero interest in helping them. They can’t help themselves, **** em.

They are on a new diet, it includes bread, mayonnaise and chocolate, I shit you not. I’m thinking of using this weight loss diet for my clients that need to gain weight.

Now understand, the person who provided this diet was left no choice. The intended user is simply incapable of eating naturally, so exceptions had to be made. He has actually done really well in providing a nutrition plan that is 100% better than what this person was previously eating, but the problem still exists. This person doesn’t exercise and eats with emotion. There has to be a sweet treat.

Unless you can take the emotion out of eating, you will struggle your whole life with being overweight and in some cases obese. That was the whole purpose of the exercise. There were much better food choices than the tuna, as I’ve previously stated, I just wanted you to see for yourself why you are in the state you are, it’s not just the food, it’s your lack of willpower because of your emotional state. Now this person on this website may lose some weight, but in the long run, they will end up MUCH fatter. Calorie restriction with no muscle retention is a recipe for disaster that leads to morbid obesity.

Is that about me? If it is, i don't want your help, so don't flatter yourself!!!

ahh i see now, quite a stupid post i did. Might try reading the actual thread next time lol

Hey! Bring it and i will bring it back. Thems fighting words.

When i lose all my weight, maybe PTC can write another newsletter called:

"I was wrong"

I will send you through my before and after pics to go along with the newsletter.

:):)