• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Perth 24/7

Congrats guys, you have put the hard work in and look how far it has come in a relatively short time. 24/7 is a huge step forward. Will you be selective on access or will all members get the access immediately?

G, it will be selective. Under 18s will not have this access for starters. There may be some people that need to prove they can be responsible with no supervision as well.

Tonight we officially go 24/7.

Access is a privilege not a right and we will be taking a very careful approach to giving members access, in particular new members. We are very conscious of protecting our culture an environment.

Already have a few people interested that were unable to make our normal opening hours.

How do you guys find training at late hours and sleeping different .... Say because of night shift.... Affects your progress?

I just cannot do it.

Most of us train between 5pm and 10pm but to be honest not many train after 9pm.

I find training at night a lot better in terms of energy then in the morning. Lifting heavy weight in the morning just sucks, for me anyway.

do we look stupid?

inside01.jpg

ask it again?
lol

Nice rolla.
You would be pleasantly surprised with how well these things take to being modded.

And the a series engines (of all iterations) are fucken bulletproof.
I spent a bit of kesh of an ae102r a few years back. It was slow in a straight line(think VS commo slow)but handled better than most easily. Mate had an MR2 that couldnt keep up round wakefeild park at all...
Then again, throw a few k into most cars suspension, brakes and tyres and it will handle. :p

Tim.