• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC on T-Nation

Saw that this monring actually, didn't really click though.

Usually T-nation articles are filled with pics of C.Thib(spelling?) or Prof X

Also: That is one sick pull
I always love seeing people lifting in street clothes not giving a fuck

Theres no mention of PTC there or even that they're Australian. Some credit should be given.

Once pics are uploaded to the internet, they are free for use my anyone unless watermarked, even then they can be cropped.

Once pics are uploaded to the internet, they are free for use my anyone unless watermarked, even then they can be cropped.

That isn't correct. You can retain copyright in photos you have put on the net. Just that enforcement is next to impossible unless you have deep pockets.

No, you retain ownership / copyright on your pictures. So in theory you're incorrect except that there's not much you can do about it, unfortunately :(

Its something that can't be policed, if you upload pictures to the net you know they can be copied, saved and used by anyone. Once uploaded anyone can copy and use for any purpose they wish.
A friend of mine had her pics taken from facebook and used on a dating website advertisement.

Just because they did doesn't change the fact that they're her copyright material. She could have had an IP lawyer write them a letter and they'd have stopped.

Facebook lol. When you sign up, you agree (in the terms and conditions) that any photos you post become "theirs" for copyright. And now they own instagr.am too.
So that dating site actually ripped off Facebook.

T-nation, if they want to remain respected, should acknowledge photos, just like they reference publications.

Also: That is one sick pull
I always love seeing people lifting in street clothes not giving a fuck

It's almost as good as seeing dudes decked out in Elite nutrition body building singlets, wearing belts and gloves for leg press etc haha

Last edited:
Just because they did doesn't change the fact that they're her copyright material. She could have had an IP lawyer write them a letter and they'd have stopped.

back in the day when i was running media sites , a few of my pics and vids got ripped off , all i did was send off a DMCA notice
a sample can be seen here DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement - Sample Template

don't need to worry about lawyers and crap only get to that stage when they refuse to take your media down

first chain was to send it off to the webmaster , if they didn't take notice i sent it up the chain to the host