• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Brisbane is MOVING!

Signed the lease yesterday.
We get the keys on the 26th of March, so we will be moving in the week before the GPC state champs.

We are moving from our current gym in Kallangur which is 110m2, to our new premises in Northgate which is 267m2.
Its less than 1/2 hour from just about anywhere around brisbane CBD including Wynnum, Chermside, Carindale, St Lucia, Red Cliffe.....

Im also talking to one of australia's strongest strongmen about having a dedicated strongman area for logs/stones/yokes ect... More info will be announced about that as we work out the finer details.

Bigger gym means more equipment, I have plans for QLD's first monolift, db's up to at least 60kg, more platforms, speciality bars, calibrated plates......... and a few more fans :p.

There will be no down time when we move, I plan to get it all done in the morning, so I can still open at 3pm. Ill let people know the exact day of the move closer to the date.

Keep an eye here or on the website PTC Brisbane - home for more info :)

Great news mate!! - very exciting to see the gym grow...

Just a side note....not one gym in qld has a mono??? wtf lol

Nah, Marc Wells.

Joel, pretty sure their isn't a mono in QLD, definatly not in Brisbane.

Good luck with the move guys. The extra room should be good for your planned expansion. I'll definitely have to come by in the future when I visit relatives in Queensland.

can you release the address, or is that a bit secret for a few more weeks.

Can wait to see it Scott, awsome stuff!

I'm happy to announce that my quest to build the best training facility in QLD is becoming a reality faster than I could have thought.
Marc Wells, who is an elite strongman competitor, will be setting up a dedicated strongman area in the new gym when we move in April with stones, sandbags, yoke, famers handles, axles, logs, plus heaps more.......

For those that don't know Marc, here are a few of his achievements.

- All expenses paid trip to Abu Dhabi to compete at a competition.
- 3rd place at the Australia's strongest man 2011
- 1st place at QLD strongest man 2010
- 2nd place at Australia's strongest man 2010
- Oz strongman national champion 2009.
- He can move a 425kg yoke 15m in 12 seconds
- He has lifted a 180kg stone
- I've seen him clean and press a 155kg log..... easily.

PTC is going to be THE gym to train at in 2012. Its going to cater for everybody that wants to get fit, get lean, and get faster and get STRONGER!

PUMPED!

I have the keys for the new premises, we will be moving on Thursday morning.*

Due to the lack of treadmills and elliptical bikes, we will be open at 3pm, same as usual.*

The new address is 352 Melton rd, Northgate.*