• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC bench extravaganza

Petes 191kg touch and go

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/user/PTCFrankston#p/u/12/F7RxOmr1OS4]YouTube - PTCFrankston's Channel[/ame]

Ange's paused 190kg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/user/PTCFrankston#p/u/13/RApvIO_98x0]YouTube - PTCFrankston's Channel[/ame]

The PTC Bench press Record Board

Pete 191kg
Ange 190kg
Simon 180kg
Matt 170kg
Chris 167.5kg
Spiros 165kg
Kelly 161kg
Cameron 160kg
Ben 155kg
Pat 155kg
Louie 155kg

Max is still crook, his bodyweight has dropped to 72kg, he has some bug he cant shake.
\

Bugger thats not good MArcos..I wish him well ASAP, Not the best timing..Will he still be targeting the 82.5kg class or will he look to stay in the 75 now?

Ange, and Pete, those lifts are unreal, so controlled, and seemingly easy!

Yep, some awesome results all round! Ange is one strong boy...

I'm still a weak bugga, could maybe squeeze out 10 at bodyweight tops, but working on it. Still only been working out for a few months seriously. And I'm a bit like Max in that I can't shake this bloody throat bug. Not eating properly at the moment as it hurts too much to swallow. Razor blades in my throat at present but I did manage to just push out my deads 160 week 3 PPP yesterday. Not much left in the tank after though.

Hope Max gets well soon, he'll need the time to prep for the worlds.

Cheers,
Mike

He's still training okay, but he had yesterday and today off.

His squat session will be tough on Monday, as was his deadlift session on Friday, a 270kg rack pull

All bodyweights are in the results Matt.

Ange has benched 262.5kg @ 75kg equipped. He has held 15 world records.

He is the first lifter to ever bench triple bodyweight in competition at the 2004 CAPO Nats with 237.5kg in the 75kg class.

Ange has benched 262.5kg @ 75kg equipped. He has held 15 world records.

He is the first lifter to ever bench triple bodyweight in competition at the 2004 CAPO Nats with 237.5kg in the 75kg class.

hows his legs? ;)

He's a local Mornington boy.

He just came off his first BB show, I met him around 5 years ago.

He owns a normal person gym in Mornington.

Extremely nice guy......and strong lol

Guys who can bench 190-200 + have my respect! - great lifting and lo0oks like a great day!