• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Prowersupplements, bulknutrients or realnutritiondirect which is best!?

Mate, I ve had an order with you and have yet to recieve it after 5 WEEKS.. I know you offered me a voucher but even then the second product has yet to be received. Not even a tracking number has been provided. I mean 3 weeks was me being patient, but i dont think i can be classified as being impatient considering its gonna be 5 weeks. I ve tried ringing you today and sending a text as well and yet no reply.And yes, Im the order #535.. low prices count for nothing if it takes 5 weeks and yet no delivery. I know that you have been known to have poor delivery records but since you claimed that you have changed providers....... i dont know.. Ill post the outcome here again for all members to read. Im sure no one wants to wait for close to 5 weeks and without even a tracking number after multiple promises of providing one.

Hi mate,
I have spoken with you a few times over the phone, i have sent the order off a second time, the carbs you are missing that is, i have contacted the couriers many times, and the comment i am getting back is that all deliveries to WA are delayed due to floods....i cannot control this. As for tracking numbers, i have explained that we use a budget service....who else could deliver 20kg of product for $8.00. And as such we do not get tracking numbers.
I am sorry for the delay, and did give you a $50 coupon and a 20% discount on your next order.
These issues do occur, and we do everything possible to address them and get them sorted.

Hi mate,
I have spoken with you a few times over the phone, i have sent the order off a second time, the carbs you are missing that is, i have contacted the couriers many times, and the comment i am getting back is that all deliveries to WA are delayed due to floods....i cannot control this. As for tracking numbers, i have explained that we use a budget service....who else could deliver 20kg of product for $8.00. And as such we do not get tracking numbers.
I am sorry for the delay, and did give you a $50 coupon and a 20% discount on your next order.
These issues do occur, and we do everything possible to address them and get them sorted.

I have to agree with the reply written above. My post was before Gary sent me a text about whats happening and I may have been an unfortunate case. Im just hoping that the transition to aus post will be smooth and quick. Although, it took 6 weeks to receive the items, assuming whatever said was true, i guess its possible there was little the seller could do. The only thing i can hope for is that that future deliveries are quicker. Quality of products are good from what i have seen thus far. Based on quality-price, ill give a thumbs up. Isolates have been good and smooth and the 2.5kg satchel packets are convenient for long term storage. There havent been any floods here anyway so i guess that particular courier is pretty crap considering it took so many weeks. Hopefully deliveries are quicker in the future.

Last edited:
I ordered some isolate from Power Supps on the 15/3 and its still showing as 'processing' on the 24/3. Great prices for sure but would really love some idea as to what is taking so long to ship it off.

What have you guys experienced in times of turnaround time from Power Supps?? - if its normal I will just suck it up and order a bit earler next time - have run out of my current supplies and not really keen to go buy a 1kg stopgap when I have 5kg on the way.

When people here demand cheap prices then suppliers are forced to cut corners, Well things like this will happen

Supplement industry is getting quite competative !!!

Sometimes it does pay to pay a little extra to get that quick reliable service ;)

Yeah, I ordered from Power Supplements on the 19/03 (Saturday) and not including that weekend, it's been 8 business days and still not here yet (today is 30/03). Not liking this at all. My partner is going to run out of protein soon and then have to resort to the crap that has cheap fillers in it :S

I have to agree with the reply written above. My post was before Gary sent me a text about whats happening and I may have been an unfortunate case. Im just hoping that the transition to aus post will be smooth and quick. Although, it took 6 weeks to receive the items, assuming whatever said was true, i guess its possible there was little the seller could do. The only thing i can hope for is that that future deliveries are quicker. Quality of products are good from what i have seen thus far. Based on quality-price, ill give a thumbs up. Isolates have been good and smooth and the 2.5kg satchel packets are convenient for long term storage. There havent been any floods here anyway so i guess that particular courier is pretty crap considering it took so many weeks. Hopefully deliveries are quicker in the future.

I put my faith in powersupps for my second order. This time i had a big order. And the delivery was made to me in WA within 5 days. From my experience of 6 weeks in the past to 5 days today, i guess he has sorted his delivery issues. The WPIs i got were stevia flavoured, which is important to me. Taste from the choc that ive just drank was nice. Not too strong and sweet. Just like a nice chocolate milk drink.

I am doing supplement reviews with Bulk Nutrients so stay tuned for my reviews. I have done Bioflex before and the products are very good, Ben is also a great guy and easy to deal with.

AZZA

I have used several of the more well know aussie suppliers and BulkNutrients wins HANDS DOWN, in professional service and quality products. They are the only place I use now.
If you are just trying to find the lowest cost supps then as many here will recommend, ebay is a good place to look. Bargain suppliers can be hit and miss though.

Would recommend Bulk Nutrients to anyone.

I ordered from Power Suppliments last week and order arrived Monday, so they may have sorted their postage issues.
:)

bulk nutrients hands down, great customer service, products and prices are excellent
Yep agree, I have ordered stuff from here when I have had spare cash and have been amazed at how quick it gets here, sometimes next day to Adelaide.

yeah their delivery is pretty qucik with my orders always over 5kg, usually 2-3 days max and im in adelaide. plus theres a tracker that tells you exactly where the item is right down to what chem the driver has it in their car and it gets delivered which is pretty neat lol.

Yes, I think my order was one of the last orders Power Supplements did with their old courier... They changed to Aust Post couriers, so hopefully it is better than the old one.

My mini-hulk (in training) said the Choc Mint is too minty - so we added more cocoa to it.

Yes, I think my order was one of the last orders Power Supplements did with their old courier... They changed to Aust Post couriers, so hopefully it is better than the old one.

My mini-hulk (in training) said the Choc Mint is too minty - so we added more cocoa to it.

I thought that aswell, but after a while I liked it more and more. Having that super minty choc taste after a workout is great. imo don't change it, or dont take any mint out either way.

I'd like to share my Powersupplement experience. I ordered a 1kg of wpi and 1kg of creatine it took over 2 weeks to deliver which is pretty poor from Sydney to Melbourne when i finally got the package the creatine was only 500g so i emailed them no reply so i emailed them again nothing waited a few weeks then i called them voice mail so i left a message with my name and number for them to call me back still no reply. lesson learned never again.

So my advice would be don't use POWERSUPPLEMENTS.

I wasn't going to mention this but changed my mind.

I ordered 6kg of Milk Protein Isolate from RND.
When I got my order it felt a bit light so I weighed it. It was only 3kg. I thought oh well mistakes happen so I messaged them on e-Bay.
2 days later they replied and said that they will send the other 3kg.
I waited over 1 week and nothing so I messaged them again and no reply. I messaged again and still no rely.
I then escalated the matter via e-Bay / Paypal and after 2 weeks or so they ruled in my favour and I got refunded half of my money, $60 (that's what I asked for).

Be careful.