• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protien powder that has no casein in it.

D

Darkashley

Hey guys,

I am allergic to protien powder so i am looking for an alternative? can anyone suggest something. I tend to like all natural products.

Thanks

Ash

A soy protein wouldn't have casein in it would it?

What are you alergic to there is no casein in whey they are seperate forms of protein are you alergic to all things dairy?? If so it is generally to lactose people have problems with no the actual protein itself. I dont think you can be alergic to protein it is what your body is made out of :confused: More info required from poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the **** would you reccomend that to someone..

What are you alergic to there is no casein in whey they are seperate forms of protein are you alergic to all things dairy?? If so it is generally to lactose people have problems with no the actual protein itself. I dont think you can be alergic to protein it is what your body is made out of :confused: More info required from poster.

I am just allergic to the casein from cows, I can have whey protien though. I am not lactose intollerant, i had an allergy test done and it came back allergic to casein.

so you say if i go for a whey isolate or something like that there will be no casein in it?

cause i was looking at something like this:

A protien from Jay Robb, i can not post a link just yet :(

Ash

Most reputable companys have a wpi, ON optimum nutrition gold standard whey is excellent for people like yourself, i am lactose intolerant so have been on this for a few years now. ON is about $85-95 for 5lb and $145-175 for a 10lb bag. Also another i like is Fitness Central WPI its about $99 for 3 kg.

AZZA

so if it say 100% whey, i assume that there is no casein in it? I am a bit slow when it is not labelled on it "has no casein" sorry if it sounds like a stupid question.

cause i have some Spartan Nutrition WPI - Whey Protein Isolate in the cupboard, would there be any casein in that?

thanks for your help mate :)