• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein powder recipes

jj80

Anyone got good things to make with protein powder to make it a little more filling?

I'm dieting and just trying to get my protein intake up a bit so I dont lose so much strength. Protein powders work but as they don't fill me up at all and add calories it makes things difficult....

Preferably something really easy to make to have with a meal. I've seen some good protein bar ideas but they all add nuts or something and are thus very calorie dense.

I ALMOST couldnt care less about taste, just getting the protein + filling me up somewhat. Maybe "Chorridge" is the best bet?

I've been having "Keifer coffees" this week... Really enjoying them. Black coffee with a teaspoon of coconut oil and 10-20g of wpi ... Also been making egg white omelettes quite often which take next to no time and have a decent protein hit

Add some psyllium husks and/or chia seeds.

They'll fill you up and keep you regular.

If you let them sit in the shake for 10 minutes or so before drinking it, you'll see why too.

Cheers folks

Yeah might try some psylium husks my brother always raves about them.

I think I might just need something really filling and then I can down the shake straight afterwards though :p... Bran or oats sounds allright.

Maybe eggplant if I'm really serious about not caring about the taste...