• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein powder during pregnancy

Raw milk is not fresh??

Basically what I was saying is any raw food fresh or not is at risk. Some obviously more than others.

Again, nothing to do with raw milk.

You said fresh food is more of a risk

Last edited:
But not all fresh food is raw milk.

that is the bit you forgot to add in fairness.

When I first said fresh food has more risk of salmonella. I was actually thinking along the lines of fresh food vs processed. Processed food usually being cooked, ect. Not fresh food vs not so fresh. I thought it was a given no ones wants to eat food that has pretty much gone off.

With my point being fresh food is in no way guaranteed salmonella free.

But I think we all on the same page anyway.

Last edited:
When I first said fresh food has more risk of salmonella. I was actually thinking along the lines of fresh food vs processed. Processed food usually being cooked, ect. Not fresh food vs not so fresh. I thought it was a given no ones wants to eat food that has pretty much gone off.

With my point being fresh food is in no way guaranteed salmonella free.

But I think we all on the same page anyway.

Agreed

Salmonella can pass through the skin of Rockmelon. In a supermarket, Cut Rockmelon gets treated as preciously as Ready to Eat meats.
Listeria can be picked up as easily as touching an infected surface, such as a food court where soneone has brought it over in food that has been contaminated. We get swabbed for Listeria, Salmonella and E.coli in our fresh food departments. If anything cones back positive we are tools down and bleach everything!

Salmonella can pass through the skin of Rockmelon. In a supermarket, Cut Rockmelon gets treated as preciously as Ready to Eat meats.
Listeria can be picked up as easily as touching an infected surface, such as a food court where soneone has brought it over in food that has been contaminated. We get swabbed for Listeria, Salmonella and E.coli in our fresh food departments. If anything cones back positive we are tools down and bleach everything!

All that effort and then you get fuckers squeezing and handling every bit of fruit before they buy any.

Interesting Kaz

Woolies issue is two fold...

Firstly the damage to their brand would be monumentally bad if they had a food poisoning incident...

Secondly they have raw meat and meat products near their produce... Check out the raw chicken in the deli... Listeria and salmonella central... Just needs to find its way onto the floor somewhere and give it a couple of days to become a risk... Amazing how often Listeria makes its way into foods we eat..

Had to dump over a hundred thousand litres of milk once cause of Listeria... A valve in one of the main lines was left closed during the pipe clean... It was found that a bit of milk got stuck up behind the valve seal... Went off and tainted an entire 24hours of production...