• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein help!

buncey

hey guys, just a quik help with the protein side ofit

Musahi protein is that any gud?

needing help with protein choice, for mass gaining?

Its shit! Buy bulk! Buy natural without flavoring! Use steiva and organic cocao to flavor it.
Bulknutrients.com
Professionalwhey.com

While we are on the subject of protein who has left their shaker for two days without washing it? Smells worse then death doesn't it? If you do that with a shaker that has had steiva, cocao and natural protein in it it doesn't stink at all.... What the hell is in flavored protein to make it smell so bad after a day but natural stuff smells fine?

I think stick to natural..
Posted via Mobile Device

Forgot to add if your mass gaining protein isn't your biggest concern. Make sure your eating six meals a day that tick all the boxes. Remember protein is a supplment not a substitute.

You might also want to add dextrose to your shakes for gaining or have them with milk.
Posted via Mobile Device

6 solid meals a day if you can't do that heaps of milk or what ever you can get into your face that's good clean food. Eat eat eat!! Your at the best age mate you have 5 years of easy street all you have to do is train hard and eat. Don't get lost in the supplment industries hype.

Start with 10kg of unflavored protein from professional whey. Add a teaspoon of organic cocao which is flavor as well as being a super food. Then 1/16th of a teaspoon of steiva extract to sweeten. It tastes better then any "massive bulk super choc" on the market.
Posted via Mobile Device

Its shit! Buy bulk! Buy natural without flavoring! Use steiva and organic cocao to flavor it.
Bulknutrients.com
Professionalwhey.com

While we are on the subject of protein who has left their shaker for two days without washing it? Smells worse then death doesn't it? If you do that with a shaker that has had steiva, cocao and natural protein in it it doesn't stink at all.... What the hell is in flavored protein to make it smell so bad after a day but natural stuff smells fine?

I think stick to natural..
Posted via Mobile Device

i've left it for 2 days, i nearly died when i took a wiff lol.

Flavoured stuff? I can't get the smell out of one of mine. No word of a lie though I've done it like 4 times with the natural stuff and it hasn't smelt once..
Posted via Mobile Device

Musashi is a good brand BUT:

*Buy bulk. The funny thing is, I buy from proteindirect.com.au mostly and they sell 2.5kg of WPI for somethink like $80! So don;t eb afraid of bulk. Google bulk protein and have a looka round.

**Also, thes ebulk powder sites should also have maltodextrin. This is bloody cheap and a good way to crank up your healthy calories if you are looking to add bulk. If not, disregard what I said but it is an easy way to make a cheap liquid meal!