• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

protein from powersuppliments

Havent recieved mine yet but they told me they were sent, so hopefully Ill get them soon.

Labz, be sure to come back and let us know what theyre like once youve given them a shot.

well i just had the choc coconut protein. Taste, the coconut was very sweet, but other than that was nice.

Im eager to try out the WPI... I just want to see if i can "handle" it...

I think I prefer sweeter protein powders, the ones Ive got taste like raw cocoa (bitter).

By handle it, Im guessing you mean gas bloating etc? Thats my main concern as well, Ive had a couple of powders that didnt work out so well.

So let me know if you have any GI issues with it please.

ok,

well, i had the choc coconut, very sweet, no drama's about bloating or anything like that.

Flavours i got were

WPI - choc coconut, choc mint and normal choc.
Muscle pump - banana
normal protein - banana and choc cherry

Cool, let us know what the other falvours are like, Im very interested in the chock mint. Did they send it to you in a letter or parcel?

They sent one lot to me 2 weeks ago which I havent recieved and another lot last tuesday which still hasnt turned up, theyre great with communication so I dont doubt they sent it.

Mine arrived today, but first I notice this smell of delicious coffee.. and then i realised the coffee flavour satchel had exploded inside the package... WPI everywhere!

The rest are all fine and will report on how they go :)

ok,

well, i had the choc coconut, very sweet, no drama's about bloating or anything like that.

Flavours i got were

WPI - choc coconut, choc mint and normal choc.
Muscle pump - banana
normal protein - banana and choc cherry
whats the choc cherry like? :rolleyes:

Cool, let us know what the other falvours are like, Im very interested in the chock mint. Did they send it to you in a letter or parcel?

They sent one lot to me 2 weeks ago which I havent recieved and another lot last tuesday which still hasnt turned up, theyre great with communication so I dont doubt they sent it.

Hi Kal-el,
i have just checked, and yours was definitely sent. Let me know if you dont receive it in the next few days and i will express them to you with tracking....
If we missed anyone, pls let us know, we have sent out a lot of samples thru 3 different forums, so we may have missed 1 or 2.
Dont forget to post your reviews, and even email us with any thoughts, suggestions.
Also, we are looking for some suggestions on frequent customer, referral discount programs etc. Let us know what you want and we will see what we can do.

So far I have tried Coffee and Choc-Coconut - both tasted awesome :)

Coffee with milk and Choc-Coconut in water, both mixed well and no lumps

Got mine today- thanks.
tried the 'Choc malt' normal protein - mixed b+, flavour A-, digestability- A.
overall a B+/A-. great flavour and mixed very well with milk. only thing for me is how will it taste after I've had half a 5kg bag?? The flavour wasn't too sweet though.

Anyone tried the chocmint wpc. Hopefully its nice ive been waiting for the other bulk companies to come out with this flavour :)

Ah is this where people are giving reviews, I'll copy my other posts in.

"tried the Choc Cherry one, I thought it was really nice, not a whole lot of cherry taste in there though, but an enjoyable flavor. My brother tried Banana, nice flavoring, but the sweetness was a little overwhelming. Oh i'll mention the consistantcy, they both mixed up really well, into a smooth drink, no disgusting lumps or anything."

"tried another two flavours, choc mint and choc orange. Choc mint was really nice, like really nice, not over powering, went down smooth, very enjoyable. Choc orange on the other hand.. tastes weird, its chocolate and something alright but.. but tastes a little weird, not a bad taste, just kinda unknown, was really looking forward to it as well lol."

^^ Taken form the other thread.

Would like to add, I didnt recieve any of my samples either. I got sick of waiting and took a punt and just ordered 1kg, I ordered it on thursday or friday and it arrived today, with some samples. Not the samples I wanted but hey there were samples.

I tried the choc malt unfortunately it was the muscle pump brand (artificial sweetner) I usually dont drink anything other than natural protein but I wanted to have an idea on what the flavor was like. It mixed really well, and tasted good not too sweet, I hope the all natural one tastes similar.

Its also gone down well had it about 2 hrs ago and no GI issues, no bloating etc, Im going to try the choc mint later (this one I ordered 1kg of) Ill post back with how it was too.