• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

protein from bulknutrients

I have tasted the WPI choc & vanilla. Both tasted great, i bought the choc and love it. It has a light chocolate taste to it which i like, it's not too sweet too. Haven't tried it with milk though.

I got some casein too, mixed it with milk alone - i didn't know this turns out that thick, i had to add water to it otherwise i'd have to eat it with a spoon lol. Mixing it with regular whey thins it out like a normal shake..

Yeh the choc is not very strong from BN. I prefered the choc from PD. I liked the vanilla which i think was from BN. And I loved the iched mocha from PD but it has caffeine so it was messing with my sleep

I have tasted the WPI choc & vanilla. Both tasted great, i bought the choc and love it. It has a light chocolate taste to it which i like, it's not too sweet too. Haven't tried it with milk though.

I got some casein too, mixed it with milk alone - i didn't know this turns out that thick, i had to add water to it otherwise i'd have to eat it with a spoon lol. Mixing it with regular whey thins it out like a normal shake..

the trick to casein is to mix in about 10g of WPC with 30-40 casein. that way it doesn't go like custard

the trick to casein is to mix in about 10g of WPC with 30-40 casein. that way it doesn't go like custard

Will give it a go, thanks. I have been adding about 25-30g wpi & 15-20g casein in milk before bed. So i should reduce the wpi and increase the casein?

I've also tried the strawberry in water & milk. Tastes great in both, i'm a little sick of the choc already, not even half way through. Wish i bought strawberry or vanilla..

Bulk Nutrients - Thanks

My mate and i went halves in 10 kilos of WPC (choc) for $201 (inc postage). Arrived in 3 days. Awesome service. best thing is they are in 1 kilo bags. Great way to keep them fresh.

Thanks Bulk Nutrients

:)

Will give it a go, thanks. I have been adding about 25-30g wpi & 15-20g casein in milk before bed. So i should reduce the wpi and increase the casein?

I've also tried the strawberry in water & milk. Tastes great in both, i'm a little sick of the choc already, not even half way through. Wish i bought strawberry or vanilla..

yup, should have it the other way around. no real point having WPI before bed, unless you are REALLY concerned about the marginal amount of extra fat in WPC vs WPI.

30-40g CC
10-15g WPC