• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein Bars Now Available @ Amino Z

aminoz

Site Advertiser
Katie, I know you're going to be happy with me :)

It's been a while coming, but I finally managed to source out a top selling protein bar which we now have in stock:

Labrada Lean Body Protein Bar | Hi-Protein Energy Bar

We have the "chocolate rocky road crunch" flavour in which is the best seller in this line. You can buy them individually, so if you decide to try them out, I would be most interested in your feedback.

Yum! Protein bars :)

Will be interested in them if they're any good. Aussie Bodies were quite nice too (just avoid the low carb ones, they taste so gluggy and are so hard to swallow).

Thanks Jay for taking on board our feedback :)

No worries. Let me know how this range goes and if you guys like it, we will get more flavours in. If not, we'll look at other protein bar alternatives :)