• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw Training

its not difficult to believe that i guy can squat triple bodyweight with no wraps.
I have squatted and deadlifted triple bodyweight a few times at around 72.5kg b/weight. This was before the days of the recent popularity of "raw" lifting.

No real interest in competing anymore, but still follow the sport with interest.

He actually contacted me for the first time in November.

He didnt join before ProRawOne. Then he contacted me again recently, but he still hasnt joined.

I cant speculate about non members.

Daniel Anderson and Shorty from PA would be extremely difficult to beat, but their not members either, so I only comment on ProRaw members.

That guy lifted in the OPO, so his lifts are definitely legit, and drug tested, not that it matters. He has also done extremely well in Strongman.

he said he was nursing a sore knee, that may be why he is yet to join.

Membership though doesnt last 12 months, its for a season, so joining up late in 2011 does you no favours, everyone needs to sign up again for 2012 on the 1st of January.

toms lifts are legit but he hasnt squatted 220 raw and he is no wehre near that condition at the moment and probably wont be for a very long time due to health issues ... his lifts WERE first class.. but he has a lot of hard work to do if he wants to get back to where he was...

I dont like the idea of UDL's being worth even amount of points as all the other lifts but thats life.. it will be very tactical id say and it will be pointless maxxing out on deadlifts for 2-3 extra reps when you could rep an extra 20 + on UDL if your back is fresh.

Last edited:
No one will be doing an EXTRA 20 on UDL's.

I agree with the points system Michael, but imagine if I change it now and Max wins lol

For this one it stays as it is. I'll go over the results and see if it needs tweaking.

Strong is Strong, so I still reckon the strongest guy will win, they did everytime I had a comp at PTC.

I dont want a "powerlifter" to win, I dont want an "weightlifter" to win, I dont want a "crossfit" guy to win.

I want the Strongest "athlete" to win. If that happens to be a powerlifter, weightlifter or crossfitter, so be it, but he'll need to be a great lifter.

I dont want a "powerlifter" to win, I dont want an "weightlifter" to win, I dont want a "crossfit" guy to win.

I want the Strongest "athlete" to win. If that happens to be a powerlifter, weightlifter or crossfitter, so be it, but he'll need to be a great lifter.

"The baker" FTW

New PB for me....got a little frustrated because i relaxed a little and fell a little out of my groove in my last rep

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_edCiZf3so"]YouTube - GawainJohnstone290x5.mov[/ame]

Didnt really feel the whip mate...i think if i put another standard 20 on it then id really feel it

Max showed me some vids of his Facebook mates Wayne and Adrian benching lol

Very big men behaving badly

They make a mockery of CAPO's raw bench records.

Big George from WA will also be competing at PTC at the Southern States.

Hope to see him bench 300kg in the equipped section.

I envision a stack of new records.

Seriously big strong boys.