• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw IRONEDGE Rep Challenge

well you guys dont have to worry about me now lol... I was looking forward to pushing myself witha bit of competition aswell.

Only the 4 Chris

For some reason, most pay up at the lat minute, which ultimately hurts the potential of the comp

With the clean and press can the bar be dropped from shoulder height after the press or does it have to be lowered under control?

lol, lets just say this is an Amateur sport. alot of fuss over something that you have to pay your own way.

And getting 4 figures each time you win is more on the Professional side.

Ironedge are having special T Shirts printed for competitors.

Anyone planning to compete should enter now please.

Far too many leave it to the last minute. I already have spotters, they will also get shirts.

The Prize Money is locked in, let the best man win.

Daniel, can you ring me please 0404 453 542

I'm more than likely out now too, cos of injuries. Fucked my collarbone up again today, dunno what i've done but can't even pick up a 10kg plate without severe pain.