• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw IRONEDGE Rep Challenge

I sent 148 out today, 147 a few days ago.

I'll resend the ones you guys missed. Paullie, check with Dan, he mightve got them.

I sent 148 out today, 147 a few days ago.

I'll resend the ones you guys missed. Paullie, check with Dan, he mightve got them.

Markos, do you get access to the newsletters with proraw membership or is it extra?

ProRaw and PTC are separate entities Chris

Hows the training. Big Nick will be hard to beat. Amazing performance on UDL's on Saturday, first time with the 80kg KB

I'll be a pushover if i even compete.

Stop g'ing my chances up! Chris does not need anymore encouragement! LOL

and 40 reps on the UDL's aint that amazing anyway.

Were keeping the number of reps Nick did a secret, simply so others will enter.

Actually all the boys did well for a first go. I really didnt expect Nick to get 40 reps, and he didnt

ProRaw and PTC are separate entities Chris

Hows the training. Big Nick will be hard to beat. Amazing performance on UDL's on Saturday, first time with the 80kg KB

Training is going good, 220kg deadlifts for 11 reps in 2min all paused for 2sec at the bottom, aiming for 20 at the rep challenge. Im going to give the 120kg bench a try today, should get close to 15.

Nick is always hard to beat but you never know what will happen, who won the UDL event at the Aus Day 10 strongman comp??

That was the Girls Belle, and you are a touch feminine, so you were the favourite.

We have the Boys Bell this year, and hopefully the Mans Bell next year

I MUCH prefer these comps for entertainment. I honestly cant wait

Nick has a photo of you in his wallet, great motivation.

Markos just a silly question regarding the comp, will the lifter have to complete all the lifts back to back or everyone does 1 lift then move on to the next? And how will you determine who goes first?

Everyone will do 1 lift, then the next lift and so on. Who could possibly do all of them back to back? You'd be so fucked by the end of it it wouldn't be funny.

If i remember correctly, at the last Strongman event, i think we had whoever would use the least weight go first and for the UDL's it was in order of who came where in the event b4 it.

This year we are doing it a little different.

Lightest lifter goes first, we then go up in weight.

This gives everyone exactly the same rest period between events.

So the lifting order never changes.

Instead of watching this time big fella, you should lift. Monica did 4 sessions this week, she'll be stronger than you shortly, watch out.

When I had my comp, we had the winner of the last event go last.
This is an advantage (reward) for 2 reasons.
1. Longer rest.
2. Get to see what you need to win the event.

Not sure if you see that as making it unfair, but I liked it.

As you know Scott, that was my idea, that's how we've always done it in the past at PTC, dating back to 2007.

But this shit is serious Scott, its moved from backyards to professional comps with $4000 in prizes.

Same rest for every lifter.

How do you then decide who goes first in the opening event?

What if Max wins a ballot, goes first, pulls out 20 squats, then gets to rest 80 minutes before the next event, assuming 20 lifters. The event shouldnt be won by the luckiest lifter.

Believe it or not fellas, a lot of thought has gone into this.

No, Nina wont win.

I pretty much know how many reps lifters from PTC will get.

Kelly
Chris
Max
Nick
Nina
Gareth
Daryl
Alen

They will all do well