• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Probably a Repost

jchen

Admits he threw a pine co
Everyones seen little bits here and there. Yeaaahhh buddy, lightweight, ain't nothing but a peanut

[youtube]ssA4Pht5Moc[/youtube]

Hes the best BB, hes the funniest to watch at the gym, spesh when you see him doing his 800 pound squats and deadlifts.
Theres a great doco on him at youtube, pretty amazing its after he won the 2nd olympia in his career, and he was still a full time cop too.

its hard to find, its 8 part 10min vids on youtube.
they are titled ronnie coleman 1, ronnie coleman 2 ect

why does someone always have to start talking about steroids!!!!!!
RageFace.png

why does someone always have to start talking about steroids!!!!!!

lol, i think you are missing the point

he makes very obvious jokes regarding it, its hilarious. so much better than all the rest of the pros who just deny it. he'll deny it on record of course, but he always makes sly remarks like that.

as i said, he has a sense of humour!

lol, i think you are missing the point

he makes very obvious jokes regarding it, its hilarious. so much better than all the rest of the pros who just deny it. he'll deny it on record of course, but he always makes sly remarks like that.

as i said, he has a sense of humour!

634217627522420389.jpg

Does anyone know what creatine he is on?

Thanks

On a serious note, he is possibly a big user of creatine. With the amount of stimulation his muscles get, there's no doubt that he'd be a big fan of it. Would he be using the BSN creatine since he use to carry their name ? Not sure.

mmm it might just be like the blonde myth using supplements his name is on. he thinks they're shit, loves the dollars though.