• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PRIME usplabs

alex

anyone used a supplement called PRIME by usplabs??

any ideas what its like???

cheers alex

Might be an idea to post up the ingredients list. I have heard of it but do not what's in it.

it's a waste of money. Two of my good mates tried it and said exactly that.

Beware. USP Labs is one company known to blow their products out of proportion with their shady marketing. And amongst that, they have a history where their reps manipulate the product ratings through false accounts and info.

But to be fair, I must say I tried Jack3d and it was a good pre-WO supp.

The other two USP products i tried for when i was losing fat were Anabolic Pump and Powerfull. Anabolic Pump did nothing while Powerfull just made me sleep a bit deeper (just a bit). Nothing in terms of faster recovery

thanks for the reply guys. anyone tried and recommend a good brand test booster??

one that has worked for you???

Dude, anything with tribulus is a waste. The only thing that was half decent for me was Novedex by Gaspari, nothting sensational but I did notice increased morning glory's ;)

i couldnt resist trying out powerFULL

I havnt slept this well for years

surely thats a benefit?

I had 2 bottles of powerFULL, it made my sleeps much much worse and did nothing for me in the gym at all.

Ingredient is a proprietry blend and its a plant extract.

Waste of money IMHO

it's a waste of money. Two of my good mates tried it and said exactly that.

Beware. USP Labs is one company known to blow their products out of proportion with their shady marketing. And amongst that, they have a history where their reps manipulate the product ratings through false accounts and info.

But to be fair, I must say I tried Jack3d and it was a good pre-WO supp.

The other two USP products i tried for when i was losing fat were Anabolic Pump and Powerfull. Anabolic Pump did nothing while Powerfull just made me sleep a bit deeper (just a bit). Nothing in terms of faster recovery

Well said mate. Pink Magic is somewhat of a joke. BB delete reviews on Pink Magic, people shill for USP etc etc.
Although full credit must be given to Jacob for Jacked, he's overcome so much negative feedback for such a simple and basic product.

thanks for the reply guys. anyone tried and recommend a good brand test booster??

one that has worked for you???

Bioforge ProMax or Bioforge by Biotivia.

Tried, tested and solid, plenty of logs and bloods.
Non prop. blend. Look it up.

Others I have tried, T-Bol by Thermolife.
Activate Xtreme by Driven Sports.

Going to try Testforce 2 soon. PA's products are ALWAYS good.

Here we go first post and ill pull up an old thread , Got a bottle of prime and a bottle of that pink magic stuff and was told it would be a good combo ( didnt pay for it ) .
Its been around for a while now has anybody had any results from it ?? Been shovin a few in the last few days but gettin a bit over it , dont normaly buy into the all the supp bullsh@t that gets around but i thought its free and ill give it a go .
First post down many to go .