• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Don't like it. Citrulline and Creatine are way underdosed and far too much caffeine at 450mg.

It's one of those products that should be combined with a pump agent. It's more a stimulant preworkout anyway.
Caffeine with AMP would be full on.
They have heaps of products from SARMs to Thermogenics to Preworkouts + more.

I've been trying to get through these since the DMAA ban. Prolly still take me another 6 months lol

Was given a tub of this for free. It tasted like bad medicine and is 18 months out of date. But being "thrifty", I couldn't bring myself to throw it out. Surprisingly it actually works quite well. 20 minutes after taking it there's definitely a noticeable kick.

You can tell this was the predecessor for BSN's N.O. Xplode. It fizzes up, but too much and after 30 seconds goes flat and tastes even worse.

image_prodprod560026_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Was given a tub of this for free. It tasted like bad medicine and is 18 months out of date. But being "thrifty", I couldn't bring myself to throw it out. Surprisingly it actually works quite well. 20 minutes after taking it there's definitely a noticeable kick.

You can tell this was the predecessor for BSN's N.O. Xplode. It fizzes up, but too much and after 30 seconds goes flat and tastes even worse.

image_prodprod560026_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Is that the shit that basically tastes like chilli spices and has a decent whack of beta alanine?

Yep. It starts out tasting like Dr Pepper, but then has an aftertaste of medicine and chilli.

N.O. Xplode is underrated. Probably because it's cheap and comes from a mainstream company. I'll get back into a tub soon, there are just so many weird and wonderful pre workouts out there to try.