• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pre workout stacks

Nice big steak and a big bowl of brown rice an hour or 2 beforehand should do the trick mate...

Or just take a caffeine cap or 2 ( 200-400mg ) that should put enough of a rocket up your arse and cost you about 20 cents a serve

wtf is with this term "stack"

F*%k the BB community has some stupid grammar and terms, the term would be blend, mix or even emulsion possibly? To stack would be to put something on top of something else in a physical sense would it not?

end of rant....

wtf is with this term "stack"

F*%k the BB community has some stupid grammar and terms, the term would be blend, mix or even emulsion possibly? To stack would be to put something on top of something else in a physical sense would it not?

end of rant....

A stack is a commonly used body building term meaning a number of supplements that work together to be greater as a whole than the individual components.

PS second the caffeine capsules, or a strong black coffee, most pre workouts are rubbish IMO and a waste of money. Have never really found one that did anything that two capsules of caffeine and 5 grams of creatine can't do.

120 capsules for $19, enough for 60 workouts, equals $0.31 per workout,

add 5 grams of creatine at 1kg for $19, for a total of $0.09 per workout, so your complete stack will be .40 cents per training day.

Caffeine Anhydrous

Creatine Monohydrate

or try this if you must:

Pre Workout 101

Good luck with it all:)

Now with me being an old Kunce, I can remember making my own ECA stacks at home....

Effidrine, Caffiene and Asprin (did I spell all that correctly?)

They did work well.

banana & honey on toast, washed down with my own version of an electrolyte drink consisting of water, pinch of salt plus lemon & lime juice. about half an hour before training. I drink that during the workout too

banana & honey on toast, washed down with my own version of an electrolyte drink consisting of water, pinch of salt plus lemon & lime juice. about half an hour before training. I drink that during the workout too

You use fresh lemon and lime or buy it in cartons?

Purchased MusclePharm Assault last month at supplementplus.com.au. Serves me well as of the moment.