• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ppp

TheGiftToLift

Could someone enlighten me on what PPP is and does? Is it legal in Aus? I could google search but I'm at work and looks sus if Im looking up roids.

It's just got testafen in it bro.

Increases strictly arm size by 43.45% if taken according to directions.

Be sure to get some PCT for it...

Could someone enlighten me on what PPP is and does? Is it legal in Aus? I could google search but I'm at work and looks sus if Im looking up roids.
LOL

PPP is a 1RM based program created by Markos, the man who started the PTC brand of strength gyms

1. Determine your current 1RM
2. Determine your goal 1RM
3. Follow a predetermined 10 week PPP 'cycle' which maps out every set, rep and weight, eventually peaking at the 10th week, where you end the cycle with the goal 1RM. All the while, you follow an assistance template of your choosing which is performed after your main lift

LOL

PPP is a 1RM based program created by Markos, the man who started the PTC brand of strength gyms

1. Determine your current 1RM
2. Determine your goal 1RM
3. Follow a predetermined 10 week PPP 'cycle' which maps out every set, rep and weight, eventually peaking at the 10th week, where you end the cycle with the goal 1RM. All the while, you follow an assistance template of your choosing which is performed after your main lift

Spot on!

Except it's 11 weeks :p

Oh I get it 'wink' 'wink'. So what you're saying is I put this "ptc" into a "program" and inject it into my bum for 11 weeks?

The reason for my smart ass response is I think the question was a joke?

Well I thought it was...

So yes "the gift" be sure to inject the proprietary blend of testafen for 11 weeks. Include PCT for it after your done, I would normally go with the new blue raspberry cell tech but it us up to you.

My original post was serious. My second post was a joke... As in you guys were pretending it was a workout to throw me off the scent.

Last edited:
For Sticky. LOL

double_facepalm.jpeg